Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Afternoon guys

this one may interest a few of you. Unibet have just started doing the odd enhancement and have Chelsea 5/1 tonight, boosted from 2/5.

Link - http://btprft.in/frunicfc

I'm on this as I don't have an account, plus I know Costa is playing so won't be too many changes from Mourinho after last weekend's defeat. £10 max as usual and for new custs, may as well take advantage whilst we can! :thumbup:

Afternoon guys

this one may interest a few of you. Unibet have just started doing the odd enhancement and have Chelsea 5/1 tonight, boosted from 2/5.

I'm on this as I don't have an account, plus I know Costa is playing so won't be too many changes from Mourinho after last weekend's defeat. £10 max as usual and for new custs, may as well take advantage whilst we can! :thumbup:

And how are the winnings paid? Cash? Free bets?

Afternoon guys

I've been thinking of doing this. You have to bet your winnings once before you can withdraw though, which isn't a big problem I suppose.

And how are the winnings paid? Cash? Free bets?

"bonus money" and must be wagered before withdrawal. 

so you get your £16.50 win (your £10 stake and your £6.50 profit from the 13/20 original price) then you get the remaining £43.50 winnings (to make it £60, which is a tenner @ 5/1) in some form of fake money, and then you have to bet that amount at least once on something else before you can get it into your bank. 

"bonus money" and must be wagered before withdrawal. 

so you get your £16.50 win (your £10 stake and your £6.50 profit from the 13/20 original price) then you get the remaining £43.50 winnings (to make it £60, which is a tenner @ 5/1) in some form of fake money, and then you have to bet that amount at least once on something else before you can get it into your bank. 

So could you put the lot on a 1/60 shot then just withdraw it all?

So could you put the lot on a 1/60 shot then just withdraw it all?

i doubt it, i'm on my phone so haven't read the full ts and cs but would imagine it will say something like "bonus winnings must be wagered in full at odds of 1/2 or greater".

they're not daft, they'll get your tenner from this, give you a tiny bit of real profit back and then sucker you into putting all your "bonus winnings" on something in the europa league on thursday which will lose  :xmasbiggrin:

i doubt it, i'm on my phone so haven't read the full ts and cs but would imagine it will say something like "bonus winnings must be wagered in full at odds of 1/2 or greater".

they're not daft, they'll get your tenner from this, give you a tiny bit of real profit back and then sucker you into putting all your "bonus winnings" on something in the europa league on thursday which will lose  :xmasbiggrin:

Ahhh I see. 1/2 or greater is still decent though

wouldn't want to be on an aguero-less man city at any price, but i guess if it's paid no strings attached cash you can back it there and lay it elsewhere and bob's yer uncle.

Good thinking. Reckon I'll do that. Break even or £40 profit.

£10 @6/1

Roma &draw 1/2 £20

Edited by Filbert_Ross

Just wagered once for that Chelsea 5/1 offer.

So you'll get £60, then just need to wager it all through (in as many bets as you like) - you can just get the £60, then place it on a side to win, then put some money against that outcome and still guarantee £50+

...or you can gamble it all :xmasunsure:

Just wagered once for that Chelsea 5/1 offer.

So you'll get £60, then just need to wager it all through (in as many bets as you like) - you can just get the £60, then place it on a side to win, then put some money against that outcome and still guarantee £50+

...or you can gamble it all :xmasunsure:

Do you get a share of any losses aswell as commision for people signing up?

Benfica/Leverkusen Draw

Juve/Atletico Madrid Draw

Olympiakos

Real Madrid

£3 returns £47.25

Over 2.5

Dortmund vs Anderlecht

Telford vs Welling Utd

Torquay vs Halifax

Brechin vs Annan

Dunfermline vs Stranraer

£3.46 returns £39.79