Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

My new betting model is WWLD.

What Wouldn't Lamby Do?

Had £30 on Barca/Bayern/Chelsea tonight at just under 2/1.

good motto. was on the same comfy treble, just seen coral enhanced it to 5/2 which is a bit of a bummer but we'll take a win (presumably unlike lamby)

not going to back it at them odds, thought we'd be talking 12s, maybe 16s. 8/1 is tight imo. there's still 23 games to go and we've still got the likes of palace, villa, qpr & hull etc at home and hull, burnley and west brom away, all winnable if we get out of this rut. 

i asked before we played villa, think it would've been higher if they got a price in time but i guess now another "winnable" game has passed they're onto the fact we aren't very good. thought i'd share it seen as a few were asking in the main forum and in here this past week. 

8/1 is poor. Rolling over double chance for the opposition for every remaining game must surely give bigger odds?

i can't be bothered working it out but i assume it'd be basically the same, form dependant of course. like i said i was probably never gonna take the bet up, just wondered what the price would be like. i can see us beating one or two of our "rivals" at home like qpr (lost every away game so far this year) or hull etc. if we were talking 14-16/1 might've been worth a tenner but turning £10 into £90 in 6 months is hardly worth the hassle lol

i can't be bothered working it out but i assume it'd be basically the same, form dependant of course. like i said i was probably never gonna take the bet up, just wondered what the price would be like. i can see us beating one or two of our "rivals" at home like qpr (lost every away game so far this year) or hull etc. if we were talking 14-16/1 might've been worth a tenner but turning £10 into £90 in 6 months is hardly worth the hassle lol

I'd be tempted to offer someone odds of 20/1 but imagine the feeling if it happens - relegation and having to fork out money! For what its worth like you say can surely see us at least beating 1 of those at home.