Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

laid everton for a tenner this morning so like 12 quid profit. they were through and had won the group, and had no reason to even try and win.

psv let me acca down.

Scouse which bookies do you work for?

Can you see if they'd give me some odds on City not winning again in 2014?

Mark Jarvis still not replied.

Paddy Power still not got back to me - I've sent them another email chasing it up.

Betfred said they won't offer anything online but if I go in shop they might be able to do something so will be popping later today.

...there's a reason no bookies willing to offer odds on this bet! lol

Scouse which bookies do you work for?

Can you see if they'd give me some odds on City not winning again in 2014?

Mark Jarvis still not replied.

Paddy Power still not got back to me - I've sent them another email chasing it up.

Betfred said they won't offer anything online but if I go in shop they might be able to do something so will be popping later today.

...there's a reason no bookies willing to offer odds on this bet! lol

I imagine it'd be evens at best considering the games coming up.

I imagine it'd be evens at best considering the games coming up.

yeah I've had a go at working it out roughly and got at best 11/10.

City and West Ham double chance are already priced up (paddypower prices) as 1/12 and 1/8. Then I said Spurs double chance would be roughly the same as liverpool double chance when they played us at home, which was around 1/4, and Hull away will probably be priced up similarly to Villa away bar any drastic change of form, and the double chance on us not winning there was about 2/5.

those 4 in a fourfold pays 11/10, but I could see us being a bit longer at hull than we were at villa so perhaps evens is a better shout.

I'd consider evens, although I don't see too much value in it, anything less I wouldn't consider.

Despite saying I can't see where our next win is coming on our day we could beat West Ham, Tottenham and Hull the question when is it going to be our day?! Evens is probably a little bit short however evens is massive when you compare it to 8/1 to go the rest of the season without winning.