Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

What's you success rate been with these? I saw you've had a few winners recently, is the success rate so high that I can follow you blindly?

Haha please don't follow me and don't ever do it blindly either!

Personally, it's been quite successful for me. More so than any other market. I don't want to be responsible for other people losing money lol 

Genuinely cannot believe so many people got suckered in to betting bournemouth. Yes they're flying and Liverpool aren't doing great, but this is seemingly their season now. Rodgers was always going to play a strong squad especially with not playing this Saturday.

amazed how much support there was for Bournemouth in here pre game. especially from col, he of all people knows all about how different in quality it is playing championship sides and premier league ones!

Genuinely cannot believe so many people got suckered in to betting bournemouth. Yes they're flying and Liverpool aren't doing great, but this is seemingly their season now. Rodgers was always going to play a strong squad especially with not playing this Saturday.

haha nice, nearly word for word

Guest Col city fan

Got Bournemouth, Anderlecht and Spurs in a treble.

:angry:

amazed how much support there was for Bournemouth in here pre game. especially from col, he of all people knows all about how different in quality it is playing championship sides and premier league ones!

haha nice, nearly word for word

Oh be quiet! Took a chance..

lol

Guest Col city fan

haha only playing mate. I thought liverpool would be too strong but can see why a lot thought otherwise. still time, too. I'm on over 2.5 so fingers crossed there's more goals either way.

Mate! Blimey.. I should be honoured!

I think you're right..probably end up 1-3 or summat.

also think liverpool will win, but not really a backable price on their own. might double them up with over 2.5 in the hoffenheim game, their games always mean goals. 3-1, 4-3, 4-0, 3-4 & 3-2 are 5 of their last 6. leverkusen aren't scared of scoring either. 

somehow i've managed to pick the only german game that hasn't gone overs to double up with liverpool lol. magic. 

PSV/PSG currently ruining everything else across the board.