Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Got a lucky 15 on Conti, Faugheen, Bobs Worth & Uxizandre. Returns £200, 2 winners so far.

Hawkes Point in the welsh national for me @ 12s

fingers crossed mate. uxizandre did dodging bullets last time out and he's gone and (quite comfortably) won a saturday feature since then (when i think i'm right in saying we were both on haha), so that can't be bad form. 

saw a few write ups suggestions hawkes point could be an each way go but it's nearly as much of a stab in the dark as the actual national tomorrow so we'll see. 

My mates horse, I've got £12.50e/w on it too. :thumbup:

ahh yeah think i remember seeing you mention that in here before actually. was impressive in handling a decent step up in trip last time out, seems a fair price. like i said though a bit of a lottery, 4 places at a decent price will give us something to aim for though. 

Celtic

Dundee

Genk

Fenerbahce

£10 returns £49.23

Over 2.5:

Celtic vs Ross County

Motherwell vs Partick Thistle

Alloa vs QoS

Brechin vs Dunfermline

Standard vs Lokeren

Falkirk vs Raith

£10 returns £197.31

Falkirk

Airdrie

Annan

Standard

£4.50 returns £55.76

I knew Kane would score but within one minute lol ****ing hell. Just seems like the easiest win ever yet I cannot bring myself to put any money down for games involving Leicester.

I ought to as I've called five of our last nine results spot on.

Seriously, no exageration I think i've paid my season ticket off in winnings the amount i've won backing us to lose in the last 5 games. I'm certainly almost there atleast.

Edited by Matt

Uxizandre has denied me probably the best Christmas ever. Had the first two at kempton and was waiting on that for a tidy treble but not to be. Dayum.

I had Uxizandre in a double with Vibrato Valtat, I thought Vibrato Valtat was the worry out if the two.

Always the way! The more confident selection always lets you down!!

I've gone abit mad on the horses today, was like a kid in a sweet shop but it's not looking great so far! lol

Guest Col city fan

Hearts -1

Celtic -1

Morton

Stranrar

£15 returns £98

I'm on Stranraer too...not lost in God knows how many. At home to shitty Stenhousmuir..and losing!

dropped a bollock on Chesterfield in the last at kempton, cruised, got it's not in front and then fell at the second last. as good as the last few weeks have been today has been upsetting.

I think I get most of it back from paddys money back fallers special if that was at kempton today (fingers crossed).