Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Come on Real for ****s sake this can't go on, please :(

lol

You are genuinely one of the funniest and best posters on here buddy..

Had a Stoke, Villa, Chelsea, United and City acca that returned 80 quid today.

Larvely.

But Madrid losing cost me a potential £45.

What do we reckon with the darts tonight?

Nice work mate, I would offer darts advice but my run today has been LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL so I better not.

Fancy Anderson to win though  lol

Arsenal -2 in play at 7/5 to save the weekend

Need 2 - 0 anytime to save mine.

anything involving anderson to hit more 180s would be the bet i'd go for, he hits them for fun and taylor switches to 19s every time he's not 100% happy with the way the 60 looks. 

think i saw anderson win/most 180s was like 6/4 or something, which if you think he'll win would be a better bet imo. 

i'll not be having a go tonight but like i said i was on anderson @ 13/2 two weeks ago, so hopefully he can do the business for myself and anyone else who backs him tonight. 

I too fancy Anderson.

But I can't get rid of that nagging voice in the back of my mind reminding me that he's playing Phil Taylor.

If the Anderson of yesterday turns up again then he'll walk it and I don't think Taylor will be able to cope. However, Taylor has an unbelievable will to win and will always raise his game when he needs to.

Some that have stood out to me on William Hill

Anderson to win and both players to win 4 or more sets @ 2/1. - Whoever wins it, it's going to be tight. Taylor odds are 6/4

Anderson 3 dart average over 101.5 @ 5/6 - Both are going to hit 100+ so it seems almost like printing money with this. Taylor is 8/11

Taylor to win, highest match checkout and most 180s @ 10/1 - Anderson is 10/3, which seems awful considering he's not known for big finishes.

that last one is swayed by the most 180s part though, surely. 

taylor is the obvious favourite for a reason but anderson's been fantastic most this year and beating mvg isn't bad form. 

True, but Anderson only got 9 180s yesterday. He beat MVG on the 140s.

I too fancy Anderson.

But I can't get rid of that nagging voice in the back of my mind reminding me that he's playing Phil Taylor.

If the Anderson of yesterday turns up again then he'll walk it and I don't think Taylor will be able to cope. However, Taylor has an unbelievable will to win and will always raise his game when he needs to.

Some that have stood out to me on William Hill

Anderson to win and both players to win 4 or more sets @ 2/1. - Whoever wins it, it's going to be tight. Taylor odds are 6/4

Anderson 3 dart average over 101.5 @ 5/6 - Both are going to hit 100+ so it seems almost like printing money with this. Taylor is 8/11

Taylor to win, highest match checkout and most 180s @ 10/1 - Anderson is 10/3, which seems awful considering he's not known for big finishes.

Taylor rarely gets the most 180s. He loves the treble 19

:nigel:

**** it, Arsenal/Chelsea double.

£25, why not?

G'won then Arsenal, do your worst

:o

I think i've won a bet involving Arsenal, still 8 minutes left but I think after roughly the 10,001st attempt i've done it.

:vardy: :vardy:   :frantics:  :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana: :banana: