Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Said it many a time on here but I only piss around with small money at the minute. Just a way of minimising losses. I'm trying to slowly build up £1 that I was stuck with in my account and not put any more in there. I'm treating it more as a game at the minute.

Quite. 2-0 down and getting it to 4-2 you think Barrow would piss it. Cost me £72 quid there after Forest cost me £54 yesterday.

Only need the Cowboys to lose tonight to cost me £32 and Phil Taylor to lose to cost me £55 to really **** my weekend up.

Looks pretty likely at the minute, 4 bets look like being let down by 1 result for a total of about £250 quid, such bullshit.

could be a fine example of the pros and cons of cash out right there! 

True but had other bets on the Darts.

Won a total of £90 off the final and the Madrid game so not too bad. Just couldn't see Sociedad holding out, hindsight is 20/20!

Said it many a time on here but I only piss around with small money at the minute. Just a way of minimising losses. I'm trying to slowly build up £1 that I was stuck with in my account and not put any more in there. I'm treating it more as a game at the minute.

I tried this and ****ed it up after about 3 bets lol

How are you getting on?

True but had other bets on the Darts.

Won a total of £90 off the final and the Madrid game so not too bad. Just couldn't see Sociedad holding out, hindsight is 20/20!

aye, i've no doubt we've all done it, i cashed out on a correct score double for £1.20 about 12 months ago and it went on to win what would've been £98. great decision :D 

going through twitter and this thread a lot were on anderson to win tonight, as well as most 180s. well done everyone who had winners. 

Got myself knocked down to a pound a few times, most I've got up to is about £6 which is a bit pathetic really but I'm not too arsed. Tonight was my biggest win.

Like I say though it's all about slowly building. Just seems like every time I reach a half decent stake I go and get fvcked over by a dodgy result.

I've got a note of my entire record if anyone's arsed.

Just picking horses based on name has been great this weekend lol

Filbert pissed it @ 4/1, Sir Will (my name) won yesterday in Ireland & Harry Hurricane (everything harry Kane touches turns to gold atm) just won @ 5/2 as well. Who needs form and studying.

Just picking horses based on name has been great this weekend lol

Filbert pissed it @ 4/1, Sir Will (my name) won yesterday in Ireland & Harry Hurricane (everything harry Kane touches turns to gold atm) just won @ 5/2 as well. Who needs form and studying.

As a fan of Clint Eastwood i've backed a horse called goaheadmakemyday in the last at Thurles today purely because its a line from a Dirty Harry film. its a 20/1 outsider though  lol

Edited by separator

As a fan of Clint Eastwood i've backed a horse called goaheadmakemyday in the last at Thurles today purely because its a line from a Dirty Harry film. its a 20/1 outsider though lol

Haha, good luck.

On hernando Torres at Wolves too for name basis alone. Gwon nando.

Haha, good luck.

On hernando Torres at Wolves too for name basis alone. Gwon nando.

:knockynice:

4 in a row all at reasonable prices in the last two days (4/1, 11/4, 5/2 & 4/1) all just cos they had cool names.