Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Barcelona to lose again this weekend looks tempting.

Sounds like there's trouble there with the players and manager - they're at home to Atletico Madrid, the champions who they're level on points with, the same Atletico who won at Real Madrid this season. Atletico are 5/1. I'm having that.

i'm putting a quid on a torres hat trick and a fiver on torres first scorer every game he starts this season. the old torres is BACK i'm tellin ya. 

11/1 fgs & 300/1 for a hat trick at the weekend. yes this is happening. 

Sounds like there's trouble there with the players and manager - they're at home to Atletico Madrid, the champions who they're level on points with, the same Atletico who won at Real Madrid this season. Atletico are 5/1. I'm having that.

I'm on this, £20 @ 11/2. 

even the double chance it 11/8 may use up my freebet on that.

Quite amazingly managed to turn a £5 free credit from Stan James today into £200 on the roulette wheel. Re-invested a chunk of it on the horses today, withdrawn about £130.

£10 e/w Foxtrot Jubilee, 18/1, 3.20 Lingfield (backed purely for the name  lol )

Kempton L15 50p e/w (£15 total)

4.35, Clowance Keys, 7/1

5.10, Trikasana, 5/1

6.40, Nelson Quay, 9/1

7.10, Moiety, 6/1

L63 25p e/w (£31.50 total)

1.30 Ludlow, Mighty Missile, 6/1

2.20 Lingfield, Roy's Legacy, 7/1

2.50 Lingfield, Gworn, 6/1

3.00 Ludlow, Colin's Brother, 7/1

3.50 Lingfield, Cadmium, 9/1

4.00 Ludlow, Rose Revived, 7/1

i'm putting a quid on a torres hat trick and a fiver on torres first scorer every game he starts this season. the old torres is BACK i'm tellin ya. 

waiting for a team for tonight but if torres fgs in the derby isn't written in the stars i don't bloody know what is 

Been told to back Valencia, SD Eibar & Real Sociedad this weekend. Around 15/1 for the three which looks good.

Saying that the lad who tells me them had a shocker this weekend including laughing at me for saying Sociedad might win.