Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

not that i have seen, decs are in tomorrow morning though. think the fact he's not fav shows how likely the bookies think he is to turn up. 

if he's out the way dodging bullets should stroll home (hopefully). 

saints 1-0 & spurs 2-0 @ 6s & 7s tonight. small double an singles for a bit of fun. 

Yeah I think if he doesn't run dodging bullets will win comfortably, which I guess is why there has been so much money for it.

I have had Joe Perry to win 6-4 tonight in the snooker at a big price so hoping he can do the business.

yeah had a tenner on iran too, nice to wake up to a winner two days in a row.

looks like SS will run on Saturday, Henderson said there's "a 5% chance we'll pull him out", so he's back into even money from 2/1 in places. 

yeh same. I assume if Ivory Coast turn up an play their best they should win? Are Senegal shit now, too? Or do algeria have a really hard group? Them, Ghana, Senegal and South Africa seems well harsh considering some of the guff in the competition.

I honestly believe Algeria have better players. Ivory Coast cannot boast the amount of skill the likes of Feghouli, Brahimi and Mahrez have. They're still a good side but they never seem to click for whatever reason.

I couldn't find anything about winners on Betfair. Was going to have an Algeria/Japan double.

I honestly believe Algeria have better players. Ivory Coast cannot boast the amount of skill the likes of Feghouli, Brahimi and Mahrez have. They're still a good side but they never seem to click for whatever reason.

I couldn't find anything about winners on Betfair. Was going to have an Algeria/Japan double.

That double is 12.5/1 on paddypower, I like Senegal's odds they have some good players but I'd agree that Algeria have more technical players, with Ivory Coast if their good players turn up then they are favourites for a reason I can't see many defences dealing with their attacking players

i'm putting a quid on a torres hat trick and a fiver on torres first scorer every game he starts this season. the old torres is BACK i'm tellin ya. 

come on you sexy thing. forgot to back the hat trick lol so maybe don't score three or i'll be ruined 

Betfair gave me a free £5 to play Texas Hold Em with, I won £8 from that by just pressing buttons as I don't have a clue how to play it, won a horse racing bet last night, had £1 on Giovinco fgs at 5/1 so up to £15. Stuck £5 on:

Barca -1

Japan -1

returns £18