Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

is it a more or less cert mate? not really into horse racing.

it should be but i'm not backing it @ 10/11 (the current price it is now) after such a long time off. 2/1 is a good price though, could always max on that then lay it off on betfair (it's about 1.9 on there atm, probably gonna go off shorter).

like a few on the last page said, if it runs at about 75% it's got way too much for his opponents, but on the ground, perhaps not fully fit etc, who knows if it will run like he should. 

go on.. what you got for us Ash?

Will post properly tomorrow but. Bournemouth stand out to be honest away at Rotherham. 5/6 for the win and put 5 past them two weeks ago. Bournemouth flying and will want to continue the run at the top of the table

it should be but i'm not backing it @ 10/11 (the current price it is now) after such a long time off. 2/1 is a good price though, could always max on that then lay it off on betfair (it's about 1.9 on there atm, probably gonna go off shorter).

like a few on the last page said, if it runs at about 75% it's got way too much for his opponents, but on the ground, perhaps not fully fit etc, who knows if it will run like he should. 

cheers for the info mate, will probably pass tbh chuck it on a footie bet instead, least it will last a bit longer.

cheers for the info mate, will probably pass tbh chuck it on a footie bet instead, least it will last a bit longer.

yeah like i said won't be backing, just watching with interest. 

some decent looking prices on the footy tomorrow, like bournemouth like ash says, as well as boro & liverpool. think that might be my treble but i'll decide in the morning. 

In a bit of a pickle with SS tomorrow. At Evens it is the biggest price it has been at in any race for years and years. But who knows how it is going to go with fitness. Is 30lbs well in in against the rest of the field which is quite frankly ridiculous but just niggling doubts about how fit he truly is. Really want to absolutely pile on but in a tricky situation. Might just have an interest keeping tenner on so no big loss if he struggles.

I disagree with you Scouse though, think the footy looks really tough tomorrow with alot of the form sides in each divisions either playing each other or with tricky aways. Prices are tasty but it's only a good price if they win and I think it looks real difficult.

Australia

Derby

Middlesbrough

Wolves

£10 returns £76.33

Spurs

Watford

Swindon

Shrewsbury

Sociedad 

£5 returns £58.93

over 2.5