Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

How many time was Lewis Hamilton NOT on the podium? (It was only a couple wasn't it?)

Because i've just seen a special @ Coral - Lewis Hamilton to gain a podium finish in every race throughout 2008 - 40/1

I'm half tempted by that.

Answer: 5...hmmmm tempting. :unsure:

12 from 17 podium's :dunno:

Any F1 Experts on here, what do you think?

Anyone lining up betting action for this evening? I fancy 3 home wins for Liverpool, Bolton and Blackburn at just under 2/1. Worth a 10er.

Nah nah nah Steliossss had 1-0 bolton at 15/2. £2

Whiteheads missed penalty cost me another tenner though. :(

Birmingham

Portsmouth

West Brom.

Away treble £2 at 8/1.

Portsmouth who are good away, against Ipswich are good at home, are at Evens, i think that's great value, simply because i just see Portsmouth being too strong for Ipswich.

So accumulator betting in the F.A Cup :dunno:

Is the rule go for the favourite?, unless its equally matched teams (i.e - Leicester v Southampton :unsure: Hang on I said equally matched didn't I :giggle: Man Utd v Villa, e.t.c)

Chasetown v Cardiff @ 2/9

Wolves v Cambridge @ 3/10

Blackburn v Coventry @ 4/11

Brighton v Mansfield @ 2/5

Bristol City v Middlesborough @ 13/10

Chelsea v QPR 1/7 (QPR may be the richest team in the world, Still got a long way to go to catch Chelsea though...Mind you, we nearly beat Chelsea...)

Colchester v Peterborough @ 8/11

Everton v Oldham @ 1/5

Huddersfield v Birmingham @ 8/11

Ipswich v Portsmouth @ 21/20

Norwich v Bury @ 2/5

Plymouth v Hull @ 10/11

Southend v Dag & Red @ 4/9

Swansea v Havent & Waterlooville @ 1/6

Swindon v Barnet @ 8/15

Tranmere v Hereford @ 8/13

Burnley v Arsenal @ 3/10

Fulham v Bristol Rovers @ 1/3

Luton v Liverpool @ 2/7

Stoke v Newcastle @ 13/10

Despite the amount of teams in the accumulator still can't see it being that good a price + there's bound to be an upset somewhere - Atleast I hope there is (One of the big ones...hmmmm such as Burnley beating Arsenal :thumbup:)

Edited by Matt

So accumulator betting in the F.A Cup :dunno:

Is the rule go for the favourite?, unless its equally matched teams (i.e - Leicester v Southampton :unsure: Hang on I said equally matched didn't I :giggle: Man Utd v Villa, e.t.c)

Chasetown v Cardiff @ 2/9

Wolves v Cambridge @ 3/10

Blackburn v Coventry @ 4/11

Brighton v Mansfield @ 2/5

Bristol City v Middlesborough @ 13/10

Chelsea v QPR 1/7 (QPR may be the richest team in the world, Still got a long way to go to catch Chelsea though...Mind you, we nearly beat Chelsea...)

Colchester v Peterborough @ 8/11

Everton v Oldham @ 1/5

Huddersfield v Birmingham @ 8/11

Ipswich v Portsmouth @ 21/20

Norwich v Bury @ 2/5

Plymouth v Hull @ 10/11

Southend v Dag & Red @ 4/9

Swansea v Havent & Waterlooville @ 1/6

Swindon v Barnet @ 8/15

Tranmere v Hereford @ 8/13

Burnley v Arsenal @ 3/10

Fulham v Bristol Rovers @ 1/3

Luton v Liverpool @ 2/7

Stoke v Newcastle @ 13/10

Despite the amount of teams in the accumulator still can't see it being that good a price + there's bound to be an upset somewhere - Atleast I hope there is (One of the big ones...hmmmm such as Burnley beating Arsenal :thumbup: )

Would be nice to see what the odds are out of interest for that.

Would be nice to see what the odds are out of interest for that.

And me I when I try and do it on my online account I put a £1 stake in and in the Potential Returns column it says "Unavailable", and I can't work it out on a Bet Calculator because the ones I use don't have enough columns (20) to enter all the odds in, and then i'm not sure how you work out accumulator odds yourself lol

And me I when I try and do it on my online account I put a £1 stake in and in the Potential Returns column it says "Unavailable", and I can't work it out on a Bet Calculator because the ones I use don't have enough columns (20) to enter all the odds in, and then i'm not sure how you work out accumulator odds yourself lol

Pfft just do it anyway, I'm sure the odds will still be good for so many games. :thumbup:

Pfft just do it anyway, I'm sure the odds will still be good for so many games. :thumbup:

Nah I will do it, the way I see it with all my outsider bets is i'm willing to lose the odd pound (Although with that attitude i'm sure if I added all my bets up that I have lost i'd be shocked lol) and for the potential (Normally very high) return its worth it.

Just a shame I don't know the odds before hand. And I was trying to get them as you were intrested. Reckon i'll do it in the morning when I get the paper because the i'll get the potential returns bit printed on the bottom of my slip. :thumbup:

Edited by Matt

Nah I will do it, the way I see it with all my outsider bets is i'm willing to lose the odd pound (Although with that attitude i'm sure if I added all my bets up that'd I have lost i'd be shocked lol ) and for the potential (Normally very high) return its worth it.

Just a shame I don't know the odds before hand. And I was trying to get them as you were intrested. Reckon i'll do it in the morning when I get the paper because the i'll get the potential returns bit printed on the bottom of my slip. :thumbup:

Yeah nice one.

Hope it comes off for you! :)