Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lamb at the end of the day if you have won anything then well done man.

I'm amazed too lol Bury's twitter says the 29th minute too. This all comes down to who Will Hill classify their results with

Edit: Will Hill's own site says 29th. Boom.

Edited by Lamby

come in.

now do i have the bollocks to find something to stick 162 on?

if you do pm me mate so I can put a few quid on it. You seem to be running remarkably well atm so I would appreciate any tips be them via pm (personal message) or public (just post em here) cos I would get on them. Whatever happens good luck.

just had a look.

real ko at 11am so if I lump on that I get a small return just short of 30 quid

then vautour runs at 1.50 so that would take me past the 200 barrier.

then could go barca or the 2nd madrid team to get me to about 250

followed by juve in the evening and that takes me to 290ish.

thoughts.

if you do pm me mate so I can put a few quid on it. You seem to be running remarkably well atm so I would appreciate any tips be them via pm (personal message) or public (just post em here) cos I would get on them. Whatever happens good luck.

it is just luck or gut feeling. not sure but my mates are even commenting on my streak.

oh and my gut feeling was to back dodging bullets earlier in the week but I bottled it.

I would have been up more today as I backed boro, ipswich, watford and Bournemouth but cashed out at half time for 40 quid profit and then replaced the best with original stake and made total of 80 quid but had I let it ride I'd have been 200 up on that bet alone.

just backed roma in play and lost so. there is a loss every so often.

Edited by Bayfox

city, west ham & sevilla treble @ 5/1 ish. 

city, west ham, sevilla, st etienne & tunisia @ 30/1. 

st etienne single @ 13/8.

st etienne are unbeaten in 11 league games, winning 5 of the last 6, including an impressive 3-0 win vs league leaders lyon. they play rennes away, who they beat 3-1 in the reverse fixture. rennes have lost 3 of their last 4 and could only draw the other, including being battered twice at home. seems a juicy price to see if we can further add to today's profit. 

city, west ham & sevilla treble @ 5/1 ish.

city, west ham, sevilla, st etienne & tunisia @ 30/1.

st etienne single @ 13/8.

st etienne are unbeaten in 11 league games, winning 5 of the last 6, including an impressive 3-0 win vs league leaders lyon. they play rennes away, who they beat 3-1 in the reverse fixture. rennes have lost 3 of their last 4 and could only draw the other, including being battered twice at home. seems a juicy price to see if we can further add to today's profit.

Nice tip man. Will certainly follow.