Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nightmare tonight

was all going great until about 20 minutes ago. 

had lyon winning, 2 wins 3 draws on my acca and 1 win 2 draws in my treble. then it fell to pieces. 

on the plus side dunno if anyone else is involved but on twitter paddypower have some thing called the "powerpack" (so homo). basically giving money away. the other week they said tweet anyone to score in the premier league that weekend and get a free fiver, enter as many times as you like. get a free fiver if you name a scorer. easy. then tonight they said tweet anyone to get booked in this liverpool game, get a free fiver if they do. so tweeted em saying lucas, he gets booked, i get a fiver. not sure if you get a fiver for every right guess or just one but i had lucas, gerrard and costa, so if you get a fiver every time then i'm onto ten quid already. might pay for some of tonight's losses. 

Follow a bloke on Twitter who knows his onions when it comes to national hunt racing. Last night tweeted that he has backed Un Temps Pour Tout for the Cleeve Hurdle on Saturday.

Have backed it myself as well. As you all know something like this is never guaranteed. But just thought I'd pass it on.

Follow a bloke on Twitter who knows his onions when it comes to national hunt racing. Last night tweeted that he has backed Un Temps Pour Tout for the Cleeve Hurdle on Saturday.

Have backed it myself as well. As you all know something like this is never guaranteed. But just thought I'd pass it on.

interesting, stupidly open race that will take some studying to pick the winner. will bear that in mind though cheers. 

got an e/w trixie for a bit of fun on today's racing, quality of racing isn't great so just something to keep it interesting in work. blue being the theme. 

bertie blu boy @ lingfield @ 11/4 (surely you're on this bert!)

king blue @ fairyhouse @ 5/1 

blue aegean @ kempton @ 13/8. 

interesting, stupidly open race that will take some studying to pick the winner. will bear that in mind though cheers.

got an e/w trixie for a bit of fun on today's racing, quality of racing isn't great so just something to keep it interesting in work. blue being the theme.

bertie blu boy @ lingfield @ 11/4 (surely you're on this bert!)

king blue @ fairyhouse @ 5/1

blue aegean @ kempton @ 13/8.

Didn't know it was running as I've not had a go or even a look properly at the horses for a long time. Might have to now though! Cheers.

And/Or enjoy watching the sport. It's much more than just betting for me.

I think more should take this approach, I'm forever seeing 'tips' on horses and people placing serious money on them, stupid really. If your in the betting game to make a substantial amount of dough, don't bet on horses.

I think more should take this approach, I'm forever seeing 'tips' on horses and people placing serious money on them, stupid really. If your in the betting game to make a substantial amount of dough, don't bet on horses.

Do the horses know it's a race?

• Like 1

And/Or enjoy watching the sport. It's much more than just betting for me.

Yeah exactly. I've used a bit of the weekends footy profit to have a six quid bet to entertain me in work. Not gonna break the bank if there's no winners but not gonna retire if they all come in lol.

Like you said if you're watching the races it makes it more fun to have a go, even if it's just a quid e/w or a 20p lucky 15 etc.