Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

haha yes, it's tyrone's ex going nuts on fizz.

Can anyone tell me why my bet of "Barcelona win and Under 10 corners and 4-6 yellow cards" did not come in?

As far as I can tell there were only 3 corners and 5 yellow cards?

livescore has it down as 6 yellows? dunno about corners tho.

haha yes, it's tyrone's ex going nuts on fizz.

livescore has it down as 6 yellows? dunno about corners tho.

I was going by livescore and totally missed/forgot about Godin's yellow.  

Still can't find anything to suggest that there were more than 3 corners. Weird. :dunno:

Anyone seen that lad on facebook who has set up his own gambling group? basically started with £1,000 and paid for his uni fees, been advertised on the Lad Bible etc

His name is Charlton Bird

Edited by Ashley

Anyone seen that lad on facebook who has set up his own gambling group? basically started with £1,000 and paid for his uni fees, been advertised on the Lad Bible etc

His name is Charlton Bird

Yep. Gave him a follow on twitter too. He's clearly done well for himself. The only problem is he backs teams that are highly likely to win and stakes a grand. Or even just 100 quid, the problem is not many people would be prepared to lose a grand! I know I certainly wouldn't.

Yep. Gave him a follow on twitter too. He's clearly done well for himself. The only problem is he backs teams that are highly likely to win and stakes a grand. Or even just 100 quid, the problem is not many people would be prepared to lose a grand! I know I certainly wouldn't.

Don't see why he's got so much press though to be honest. The group I was in.. The lad who runs it had a better story than him. Basically made a few hundred quid on miniclip online games started betting and now he's a millionaire...

Like you said it's easy betting but how many people would be disciplined to do what he's done.

You were saying?

Did anybody see the odds pre-game.

A quite unbelievable result.

They were 1/28 on SkyBet and just thought to myself - no value at all and it'd be typical me to stick it on and it'd let me down so I thought twice and didn't put anything on them. Good call in hindsight! 

They had a strong-ish squad, too. Don't even know what division Diyarbakir are in!

Guest Col city fan

They were 38/1 while winning 1-0, should have stuck some on

I imagine some brave souls have made a fortune on them this evening. If they had the nerve to not cash out.

Alright gents - this might be of some interest to a few of you.

I done this a couple of weeks ago when 32Red had Southampton 6/1 to beat Ipswich, paid as free bets but easily turned it into £50 profit by laying off my selection that I used free bets on, couldn't complain  :thumbup:

Anyway, they're doing an offer on Saturday for Liverpool v Bolton.

3/1 for Liverpool to win, £10 max, new custs, free bets. Paid in multiples of £10 free bets.

Linky - http://bit.ly/1E7ibJO

I'd recommend using them and I'm going to attempt to open another one for this weekend as I fancy Liverpool to win fairly comfortably.  ;)

Guest Col city fan

After a good weekend it's been an utter shite week of betting.

Same here...apparently last weekend was the worst EVER for bookies payouts.

I imagine they've made a fair bit back this week.