Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yep, closed my account after I got into profit with them. Terrible bookie

I tried to withdraw that free £30, assumed it had gone in. Just checked my bank and it is still not there, now they are saying they sent an email saying I need to provide pics of id, address, card etc. I didn't get the e-mail so wouldn't have known and what a joke that is anyway.

Oh and now they are not letting me withdraw and not returning the money to the account and "the decision is irreversible" ****ing *****.

I got an email and did the ID thing but they only give you 24 hours to do it if I remember otherwise its void, as you've just found out. They took ages to pay out, any bets I did had to be manually approved (I was only betting a fiver as well), just a generally sh*t bookie. 

I got an email and did the ID thing but they only give you 24 hours to do it if I remember otherwise its void, as you've just found out. They took ages to pay out, any bets I did had to be manually approved (I was only betting a fiver as well), just a generally sh*t bookie. 

The woman on chat was such a **** too. Absolute joke of a bookies using every loophole to avoid paying people out. Never using them at the ground again, just gonna stick to betfair and prob get a betvictor account too.

From 666bets T&C's...

3.4 Where for any reason our customer refuses or is unable to provide us with any of the requested documents, we reserve the right in our sole, absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits may not be refunded.

I guess the fact you never got the email asking for ID, they have taken as being unable to provide ID and closed your account. Cvnts, did you lose your deposit as well? 

From 666bets T&C's...

3.4 Where for any reason our customer refuses or is unable to provide us with any of the requested documents, we reserve the right in our sole, absolute discretion to freeze that customer’s account or to close the account immediately and the customer shall forfeit all his winnings. Customers should also note that their original deposits may not be refunded.

I guess the fact you never got the email asking for ID, they have taken as being unable to provide ID and closed your account. Cvnts, did you lose your deposit as well? 

Well it was a free bet from the ground the other week, have £10 free on there to be a goal in Leicester Stoke at 3/1. So of course did it, but yeah I did not receive an e-mail I have checked junk and normal. They said they sent it and it deffo left their end, but I didn't receive it. Absolute shambolic wannabe bookies.

I know i've mentioned this before but there is less and less value when it comes to betting nowadays, the odds seem to get shorter and shorter but personally I think the 'gap' between shit teams and good teams is also getting smaller, there are more and more upsets nowadays, certainly this season imo.

TBH you're probably better backing outsiders, although I don't think i'd ever put that into practise, I might do it 'virtually' over a few months to see what kind of margin there is.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Always used William Hill.

Don't have to provide any I.D. can withdraw/deposit at a touch of a button and they've usually got the best odds on the footie.

Jobs a goodun.

and any losing bets contribute to my wages :worship:

Guest Col city fan

Bet365 are the only bookie I really use, the website is brilliant shits on any other online betting site.

I think there will be a lot of these bookies popping up like bet666 intending to rip people off from the start.

Same here.