Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

:laugh:

Out of interest how do you work them out?

Easiest example (Not to sure if this is right)

But if you had a double with 2 teams with a £1 stake. One teams odds are 5/1 the other teams odds are 4/1 you would get £30 returns because:

£1 going on a 4-1 would gain you £5, that £5 would then go onto the 5-1, which would win you £25 and the £5 you already have which = £30.

It's a lot harder doing it on prices like 13/8 and 2/9 because you have to break them down to how much £1 stake would win you.

Swansea are evens to win away at luton today which looks a good bet to me . Swansea top league 1 and luton have sold fair few players this week , think the Swans will be too strong

cue a 2-0 win for luton :rolleyes:

My 'Always bet against the english in the latter stages ' theory yet again proved fruitful.

Mark Webster (Wal) bt Darryl Fitton (Eng) 5-1 :D

Simon Whitlock (Aus) bt Ted Hankey (Eng) 5-0, :D

And currently that aussie bloke is beating the english bloke...more money to me..I hope.....

Simon Whitlock (Aus) bt Brian Woods (Eng) 6-3, :D:D:D

3 out of 3.

All those english players and the final is an aussie v a welsh bloke. Very predictable.

Edited by purpleronnie

Had a cheeky double come in yesterday. £10 on West Ham and Villa at 1.8/1. Nice lil' profit of £18. Had howard fgs aswell :D

I had a Howard and Leicester to win 2-1 scorecast, so was secretly hoping Coventry would score :ph34r:

But i'll take the 2-0 win :D