Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

could have accidently put it on Man Utd tonight @1/5, actually imagine that lol

haha yes, i was depositing to top my balance up so i could put a tenner on them winning to nil, then i wasn't sure if i'd clicked deposit or "deposit and place bet" and accidentally put the stake as £500. was sweating a little gotta say. £493 of it is on its way back to my bank though, panic over. 

haha yes, i was depositing to top my balance up so i could put a tenner on them winning to nil, then i wasn't sure if i'd clicked deposit or "deposit and place bet" and accidentally put the stake as £500. was sweating a little gotta say. £493 of it is on its way back to my bank though, panic over. 

Some bookies get the hump if you deposit & withdraw without betting, They seem to think your money laundering for some reason. I've done similar to you and they wouldn't process the withdrawal, wasn't as much as £500 though.

Some bookies get the hump if you deposit & withdraw without betting, They seem to think your money laundering for some reason. I've done similar to you and they wouldn't process the withdrawal, wasn't as much as £500 though.

yeah i thought that so had my tenner bet first and then withdrew, says it's processing so hopefully it's ok. can't see a way that they can actually keep my money and not let me deposit though haha. if not i'll just have to keep taking bits out at a time like some sort of savings account :D 

Don't see why he's got so much press though to be honest. The group I was in.. The lad who runs it had a better story than him. Basically made a few hundred quid on miniclip online games started betting and now he's a millionaire...

Like you said it's easy betting but how many people would be disciplined to do what he's done.

Just checked that Charlton Birds twitter page and he's turned it into a tipster page now - his first tip today was to stick 1k on Man Utd to win! I wonder if he actually placed the bet himself....

Just checked that Charlton Birds twitter page and he's turned it into a tipster page now - his first tip today was to stick 1k on Man Utd to win! I wonder if he actually placed the bet himself....

Hopefully he isn't charging for 'tipping' odds on favourites. Anyone can do that. Man U were about 2/13 I think tonight, so thats about £150 profit on a £1K stake. 

Hopefully he isn't charging for 'tipping' odds on favourites. Anyone can do that. Man U were about 2/13 I think tonight, so thats about £150 profit on a £1K stake. 

Exactly. There's literally hundreds of tipsters on twitter doing exactly that as their tips - yet charging people upwards of £10 a month! I'm wise enough not to sign up to any, + in my opinion just copying others takes the fun out of it anyway. The majority of these tipster guys not only make money from sign ups but also get paid by the bookies for the losses that their tips make. People just getting into betting who see some of the absurb claims these tipsters make can quite easily be drawn into paying for a service which will lose them a lot of money. Of course there are a few good guys out there, but most guys who are charging for their tips - just think of it this way, if they were as successful as they make out why the need to charge in the first place?

Exactly. There's literally hundreds of tipsters on twitter doing exactly that as their tips - yet charging people upwards of £10 a month! I'm wise enough not to sign up to any, + in my opinion just copying others takes the fun out of it anyway. The majority of these tipster guys not only make money from sign ups but also get paid by the bookies for the losses that their tips make. People just getting into betting who see some of the absurb claims these tipsters make can quite easily be drawn into paying for a service which will lose them a lot of money. Of course there are a few good guys out there, but most guys who are charging for their tips - just think of it this way, if they were as successful as they make out why the need to charge in the first place?

Well put. The only people that get rich out of these betting schemes are the people doing the 'tipping'

Derby

Preston

Sunderland

Watford

£2 returns £14.98

Fleetwood

MK Dons

Wolves

Bury

Dundee Utd

Atletico

£10 returns £129.76

Over 2.5

Cardiff vs Reading

Derby vs Chesterfield

Watford vs Blackpool

Yeovil vs Coventry

Elche vs Barcelona

£3 returns £49.50

Villarreal vs Levante

Gillingham vs Oldham

Chester vs Kidderminster

Cowdenbeath vs Rangers

Stirling vs Forfar

£3 returns £39.10

Had 2 Lucky 15's today, one at Cheltenham and one at Doncaster.

Cheltenham;

12.40 - Peace And Co @ 1/2

1.15 - Stellar Notion @ 7/2

1.50 - Dynaste @ 5/2

3.35 - Un Temps Pour Tout @ 2/1

0.33p (£9.90)

Doncaster;

12.55 - Three Kingdoms @ 4/5

1.30 - Runswick Royal @ 7/2

2.05 - Analifet @ 11/4

2.40 - Blaklion @ 11/10

0.33p (£9.90)

Scoop6;

Stellar Notion

Runswick Royal

Easter Day

Vago Collonges

Royal Player

Lightentertainment

Football;

Liverpool v Bolton

Southampton v Palace

Norwich v Brentford

Blackburn v Swansea

York v Burton

£2 returns £44.16

Also had a spectulative 'outsiders' silly £1 treble;

Man City v Middlesborough (Really got a feeling Boro are gonna do City over, hope they do aswell, obviously)

Tottenham v Leicester (Not really sure we're gonna win, don't think we will tbh but 4/1 in a silly £1 treble, why not, we're capable enough)

Aston Villa v Bournemouth  (Villa are shite, Bournemouth have a great chance)

£1 returns £143.75

And if all else fails i've had a lucky dip on the lottery - If I get to that stage and won **** all, I know i'm in the shit!

Also not won as little as a tenner on the lottery in about 3 years, it's a joke, I say i'll never play it again but every couple of weeks it throw £2 away on it.

swansea, blaklion & value at risk in a trixie. swansea single. 

then some like 14 fold or something that makes me rich for the 3pms. 

and if andrej starts will get on him anytime with hopefully my swansea profit, if swansea don't win i'm out for the weekend. 

Horatio Hornblower, 7/1, 1.15 Cheltenham

Broadway Symphony, 7/1, 1.40 Uttoxeter

Tap Night, 9/1, 2.25 Cheltenham

Grandads Horse, 10/1, 3.15 Donny

50p e/w L15

Blaklion, 11/10, 2.40 Donny

Value At Risk, 6/4, 3.00 Cheltenham

Un Temps Pour Tout, 15/8, 3.35 Cheltenham

£1 win Patent

Dynaste / Smad Place : reverse forecast in the 1.50 Cheltenham