Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

nah no chance they looked shit for five minutes at 11v11 and haven't touched the ball since then. they're ****ed and so is my weekend's profit. 

There 1 up now... weekend back on... maybe  :fc:

EDIT : FFS

Edited by separator

many clouds was a winning start to my lucky 15, little jon, if in doubt and un temps pour tout are the other 3. another winner in that will turn a profit. 

swansea have basically ruined the weekend before it's even started though, can't really legislate for a red card after 5 minutes. shame. 

Jesus ****ing christ. I had Blaklion down as a banker. FFS!

looks tough going out there at all courses. 

think blaklion did similar on a previous run at cheltenham when favourite, took a while to seemingly master the field and then got done by a finisher as he paddled through the last two furlongs. frustrating. horror of a day, horror of a week, think i've wiped out everything that was good about last weekend in just 6 days, what a game this is ey :D 

Guest Col city fan

Had some wins earlier...

Then Watford go and get two down, at home, to shitty Blackpool.

Again, football is notoriously difficult to bet on.

If anyone would have said, pre match, that Blackpool would win away at Watford, I'd have had a little chuckle.