Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Sending off in the Anderlecht game.

Having players sent off has become a major betting hazard. It happens so often.

And there you go..one nil down

I can see Bristol City going the way of my outsiders theory this weekend.

West Ham look shit - Why do we have to be so shite when we play teams that really aren't all that good.

Bristol City 0-0 West Ham - £1 on Bristol City or Draw = (4/5) £1.80 returns.

Outlay = £10
Returns = £29.07
Profit = £19.07

(**If this game finishes 0-0)

Oh hindsights a wonderful thing, if only I backed all those bets. Would be better than blowing £5 on 2 or 3 teams that should win only for them to fail.

**Which it hasn't, unless Bristol City get an equaliser;

Outlay = £10
Returns = £26.27
Profit = £17.27

Edited by Matt

Sending off in the Anderlecht game.

Having players sent off has become a major betting hazard. It happens so often.

It hadn't happened much to teams I bet on until recently when the red cards have been flying around, 2 for Porto a few days ago, Iran in the asian cup, swansea and guingamp both got one yesterday and Anderlecht today - ridiculous Edited by zak_lcfc

I went through a stage when I used to just watch the Flashscore website waiting for red cards to pop up and dependent on circumstances (Quality of teams, time of the game, league positions, e.t.c) backed the team who have the man advantage (Or draw, again, dependant on circumstances) because if you're quick enough red cards don't effect the odds all that much, it was reasonably successful and profitable but took alot of time, effort and was abit boring tbh, especially as I was only playing with £1 or a couple of quid stakes, if you did it with bigger stakes I dare say it'd be quick a profitable and worthwhile tactic.

Edited by Matt

Also had a spectulative 'outsiders' silly £1 treble;

Man City v Middlesborough (Really got a feeling Boro are gonna do City over, hope they do aswell, obviously)

Tottenham v Leicester (Not really sure we're gonna win, don't think we will tbh but 4/1 in a silly £1 treble, why not, we're capable enough)

Aston Villa v Bournemouth  (Villa are shite, Bournemouth have a great chance)

£1 returns £143.75

**** off Villa, as for Bournemouth I hope they **** up big time now and don't get promoted, wankers!

Edited by Matt