Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

and they concede in the 90th, you couldn't make it up

turns out Benfica missed a peno in the 1st half, ****ing typical

Too right..the odds on the other bloody team winning after about 80 mins were huge.

I've never even heard of em...

lol

Can someone please tell me why I betted on a AFCON match? what a total twat I am!

Just stick your money on draws lol

Heads up here, scouse, I'm having this one on my tip of the weekend....

Celta Vigo vs Cordoba - Cordoba are 17/2. Celta Vigo have lost 7 of their last 8 games and have scored two goals in that time. Now, I know Cordoba aren't great, but that is absolutely ridiculous value IMO. Cordoba are actually improving of late too. My tenner on that would return £95.

Trying something out for the next few weeks.

I'm gonna do 2 accas each weekend. I'm betting on the top 4 leagues in England, as well as french, Spanish and Italian top league. Bet 1 - I bet on every team at the top of each league winning their match. Bet 2 - every bottom team losing. League matches only.

This weekend....

£5 on all leaders would return £535.

£5 on all bottom teams losing(I know, I know), would return £960.

£1 on everything (have to don't ya) ....£21k

Worth a go for a few weeks I reckon.

Edited by Turtles Head

I'm gonna do 2 accas each weekend. I'm betting on the top 4 leagues in England, as well as french, Spanish and Italian top league. Bet 1 - I bet on every team at the top of each league winning their match. Bet 2 - every bottom team losing. League matches only.

This weekend....

think you maybe wasting your cash on the 2nd and 3rd parts. but the fiver on the league leaders every week doesn't seem a bad idea. would be interested to know how many times a season it would have paid.

This weekend....

Interesting idea mate. Lets hope we get off the bottom soon so you don't have to keep including us in bet 2!

First Porto did me on one treble and Benfica on another, usually I get a bit edgy when I need one team but I felt comfortable with either of those seems I was mistaken, more sickening is that both of them could have been out of sight with chances and whatnot,

Since Boxing Day the bookies have had a right good time

Edited by zak_lcfc

Gonna get on a Kramaric Leicester wincast sat, 33/1 wooooo easy money.

Been looking at this. A few quids going to be going on the FGS, LGS, anytime, scorecasts and a win cast. I can just see it now though, £20 down the shitter when Utd score after about 5 mins. Saturday ruined so early!

Kram On You Blues!!!!!

Been looking at this. A few quids going to be going on the FGS, LGS, anytime, scorecasts and a win cast. I can just see it now though, £20 down the shitter when Utd score after about 5 mins. Saturday ruined so early!

Kram On You Blues!!!!!

That's the risk you gotta take for glory.

This weekend....

Sorry if this sounds lazy, but would it be possible for you to just post the selections for each bet a few hours before. I'm having a mare flicking between the WillHill and Sky Sports apps to see who's top, when they're playing, etc. Or just a a screenshot/photo of your slip? Cheers