Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

heart over head's the only reason i'm above board this week. mahrez first last night, torres first tonight. 

nearly had maxi gradel first too but forgot. what a week we'd be having then. 

i had spurs win to nil, juve -1 and atleti or draw tonight. great combination treble that returned 0 winners. class. 

I'm doing some £10 challenge at the minute, looking at 1/3 to 1/5's and trying to get the fund as big as possible. Doing 1 or 2 bets per day so I will stick my selections in here.

Bet 3

Maria Sharapova to win in the tennis tonight 1/4, £14.70 returns £18.38

Target is £100 quid, which I will take and start again (hopefully.)

Edited by Hirsty The Blue 94

had a small go tonight on sevilla, villerreal, bilbao and bristol city. same old same old! 

decent day on the horses though, so all i lost was profit. 

dunno if anyone saw it or has seen a replay since, but the bumper at wincanton today was absolutely nuts. i was waiting on AP on the second fav Lincoln County @ 5/2 for a treble that would've paid about a ton. he coasted into it, then at the top of the straight about 4 furlongs out went to challenge the leader. as soon as the leader was put under pressure he hung violently, clearly didn't want to play ball and was seemingly pulled up. cue my pick suddenly being around 10 lengths clear and still on the bridle with 3 furlongs to go. woooo hoooo! he's the only horse on the screen at this point, show me the money paddy. then i still can't quite believe what happened. the leader at the bend who had effectively pulled himself up and given away what must've been 30 lengths comes into the back of the screen. wow fair play on getting him all the way round i thought, nice bit of place money for the owners and one to put in the notebook for another day. then amazingly over the course of the last furlongs he found about 15 lengths and won going away as if he'd only joined the race a furlong out. one of the most heartbreaking things i've ever seen lol

Basically betting at 1/3.. see how far we can get 40 bets gets you £52k but let's not get carried away. Will start Saturday?

You may have already said in a previous post and if so I've clearly missed it but what is the starting stake pal?

Just done a similar bet to what Turtle Head mentioned previously, i.e League Leaders, Bottom Teams.

Missed out any fixtures played after Sunday as I didn't want to be waiting until Monday/Tuesday for a bet to come in (no doubt it'll be dead by 5pm Saturday anyway).

I also used the German and Dutch leagues. Missing out any games I didn't fancy, however I did stick to the Top and Bottom teams in my selections.

Chelsea, B'mouth, Swindon, Wycombe, R.Madrid, Juve, Lyon, PSV and Bayern. £2 @ 220/1

Blackpool, Crawley, Parma, Dordretch, Freiburg, Ross Co, Hartlepool, Metz (ALL TO LOSE) £1 @ 230/1

A mixture of 16 of the above selections (why I do not know), 50p @ about 12000/1

£8 on a few Scorecasts with Kram FGS.

50p on Leicester 4-0 @ 200/1.  

Pretty much just thrown away about a tenner! Probably have a tenner on a decent 4 or 5 fold Saturday morning.

**** it.

Chelsea, Bournemouth, Swindon, Wycombe, Munich, Madrid & Lyon - All to win - £2.50 @ 115/1.

Leicester, Brlackpool, Crawley, Hartlepool, Granada, Freiburg & Metz - All to lose - £2.50 @ 277/1.

BTTS & Result.

Tottenham, Middlesbrough, Rotherham & Derby - £5 free bet @ 539/1.

Had £2 on both cup of nations games to end in draws as singles tomorrow so no doubt that's the day when the draws stop.

£5 on...

Fenerbahce - Away at Karabukspor who are 15th (18 in the league), Fenerbahce have won their last 5.

Brighton - Improving and go away to Blackpool.

Stoke - Playing a fixture that no-one has failed to win this season (QPR at home).

Returns about £25.

£5 on Cordoba at 17/2 away at Celta Vigo.