Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Just put 10 league leaders accy on and 10 bottom teams accy on.

£2.50 on each winners returns £1390, losers £2408.

Explain buddy?

Explain buddy?

He's basically bet the teams at the top of the league to win their respective games and the teams at the bottom to lose, so whoever the bottom team are playing he's backed their opposition to win, in normal accumulators.

Guest Col city fan

He's basically bet the teams at the top of the league to win their respective games and the teams at the bottom to lose, so whoever the bottom team are playing he's backed their opposition to win, in normal accumulators.

:thumbup:

1. @FootySuperTips

2. @Footy_Tipsters 

3. @Freetipsfooty 

4. @Betting_Buddha 

Thank me later ;)

There was a Betfred sign-up deal of Man U to score against us anytime @ 6/1, only posted within the last hour on that @FootySuperTips and already no longer available.  Must have got hammered, surely free money (unfortunately)

There was a Betfred sign-up deal of Man U to score against us anytime @ 6/1, only posted within the last hour on that @FootySuperTips and already no longer available.  Must have got hammered, surely free money (unfortunately)

Yeah FootySuperTips will always advertise for you what deals are going on aswell. He's got 2/2 in-plays tonight so far, think I'm in for a good night :) Last week somebody was offering 6-1 odds for Wenger to wear a coat vs Brighton loool!! Came in ofcourse 

Guest Col city fan

Great....

I have a threefold tonight on PSG, Bayern and Watford.

And the latter have a player sent off in one minute!

Red cards really are a betting occupational hazard...there are so many given now.

1. @FootySuperTips

2. @Footy_Tipsters

3. @Freetipsfooty

4. @Betting_Buddha

Thank me later ;)

One of those (I can't remember which) are doing a 10p to a million pound challenge! Hahaha

The first bet was a treble too so i can see that failing pretty soon