Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Cambridge +3

Monchengladbach -1

Lincoln -1

Chorley -1

PSG -1

Club Brugge v Cercle Brugge Over 2.5

372/1

PSV -1

PSG -1

Monchengladbach -1

Bromley -1

Barrow -1

Chorley -1

397/1

To win both halves:

Monchengladbach

PSG

PSV

Lincoln

378/1

Guest Col city fan

PSV down to 10 after 30 seconds. Cursed.

I'm on PSV too.

I swear, this sending off malarkey has become a fookin occupational hazard.

Ridiculous

So glad I can't bet atm (well I could, but I'm out of the country and restrictions mean I can't with the accounts I have, I could open another account but I'm not that desperate).

I have looked at bets and considered bets but thought better of them and the bets I would have placed lost anyway so quite happy about that.

What I will say is I keep looking back to my 'outsiders' theory. The amount of money that could have been won using that over the last few weeks (probably months or even maybe past year) is incredible. As I said the gap between good and shit teams is getting smaller but the value in odds is getting worse imo almost making it pointless to bet.

Am I right in saying Bayern were something like 1/7? Ok that had a player sent off which had an effect on them drawing 1-1 but 1/7, I'm sorry but why would you touch that?!

need whoever the **** are playing psv to score for a btts 5 fold. wasn't gonna have a bet tonight, debated it (was gonna be big on wolfsburg tbf, so phew) but was doing me ma's irish in the bookies to threw some change on betfred's goals galore ting. half an hour left so :fc: