Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Having bet on Bolton, who went a goal up, remind me to spit on Neil Danns, the next time I see him..for lunging in like a complete tit and forcing me to cash out. Nice one Neil

Guest Col city fan

Having bet on Bolton, who went a goal up, remind me to spit on Neil Danns, the next time I see him..for lunging in like a complete tit and forcing me to cash out. Nice one Neil

And a good job I did.

Dann's mad lunge has cost me quite a few quid tonight. Potentially. He's so unbelievably shite..

needing a monaco late show for a tidy 5 fold. liverpool and napoli both scoring winners in injury time has turned me from half dead to pretty excited all of a sudden lol

Exactly the same here.

Madrid, L'pool, Napoli, Monaco and Vitoria F.C.

Exactly the same here.

Madrid, L'pool, Napoli, Monaco and Vitoria F.C.

apparently monaco had been completely awful the whole game lol. amazing that even when there's 3 selections letting you down in injury time it still ends up giving you great hope only to be let down by just the one in the end!

apparently monaco had been completely awful the whole game lol. amazing that even when there's 3 selections letting you down in injury time it still ends up giving you great hope only to be let down by just the one in the end!

1 shot on target apparently.

Ah well.

Finally had a winner:

Augsburg

Leverkusen

£5 returned £70

How anyone could have bet on Dortmund at the odds they were is beyond me, the bookies must be loving it as people are clearly betting based on their name and not their form/league position.

Augsburg were 7/1, they were 5th and were on a great run so thought it was worth a bet, the first time I can remember I've won on a team at those odds

Guest Col city fan

Finally had a winner:

Augsburg

Leverkusen

£5 returned £70

How anyone could have bet on Dortmund at the odds they were is beyond me, the bookies must be loving it as people are clearly betting based on their name and not their form/league position.

Augsburg were 7/1, they were 5th and were on a great run so thought it was worth a bet, the first time I can remember I've won on a team at those odds

lol..same here. The odds for Dortumund were barmy. Augsburg hadn't lost in 6/7 matches I don't think, and I got on them at 7-1 also.

lol..same here. The odds for Dortumund were barmy. Augsburg hadn't lost in 6/7 matches I don't think, and I got on them at 7-1 also.

I've looked into this more and managed to find some of Dortmund's odds from the past few months, the bookies constantly underprice (4/11, 1/2, 8/11 etc) them and overprice the other teams so clearly just hoping people include them in accumulators based on their name, maybe might be worth looking out for in future weeks to get some value, of course there is always that element of they could come good but whilst they're not playing their best why not make some money

It was a lucky win for any Augsburg backers last night, some of the misses by Borussia were insane.

I can see why they are down there, the players look so low on confidence. Interested to know what has caused it.

I lucked out on a Liverpool/Real btts and win double.

It was a lucky win for any Augsburg backers last night, some of the misses by Borussia were insane.

I can see why they are down there, the players look so low on confidence. Interested to know what has caused it.

I lucked out on a Liverpool/Real btts and win double.

Yeah I agree but they still shouldnt have been 7/1 in my opinion, even at +2 handicap they were 17/10 before the match, massive odds

Guest Col city fan

Yeah I agree but they still shouldnt have been 7/1 in my opinion, even at +2 handicap they were 17/10 before the match, massive odds

To be fair, we were lucky!! lol

But having lots of shots and not scoring is a feature of a team devoid of confidence. Hence the bet.

:thumbup:

guys. how does draw no bet work when betting on football?

Just means you get extra insurance in that your bet becomes void if they draw so you get your money back/wipe that leg out your acca.

So you fancy someone to cause a bit of a shock, but you appreciate it'll be a tough ask. So you take the draw no bet (at a shorter price) just in case. Then if they win your bets won, if they do play well but only manage a draw, you get your money back and start again.