Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Just means you get extra insurance in that your bet becomes void if they draw so you get your money back/wipe that leg out your acca.

So you fancy someone to cause a bit of a shock, but you appreciate it'll be a tough ask. So you take the draw no bet (at a shorter price) just in case. Then if they win your bets won, if they do play well but only manage a draw, you get your money back and start again.

so do all bookies refund the stake if it's a draw. do online refund quickly?

so do all bookies refund the stake if it's a draw. do online refund quickly?

yeah, if the team you back win, you've won. if they lose, you've lost. if it's a draw the bet is settled as void/pushed so if it's just a single you get your £20 back or whatever, if you've got it in an acca then it gets taken out and the bet runs as normal on the rest of the selections. 

should be settled as soon as the normal markets are settled online. 

on ghana, ajax & james wade tonight. pays like 6s i think. 

then a 10p e/w lucky at chelmsford for a bit of fun. pretty big prices. 

and african story in the big one in meydan, 7/4. 

edit - african story was awful. nice. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Guest Col city fan

I'm still very angry with Neil bloody Danns

:angry:

I wonder what last nights result might have been if he hadn't lunged in like some kind of ninja.

Guest Col city fan

Col who are you betting on tonight?

Just want to know who to avoid/bet on a red in that game.

lol

I know! It seems to happen every game I bet on?..

That's the price you pay for betting on a team with reckless Danns in it Col lol

I've kept up my absolutely appalling run by having a fiver on my twin Stephen Bunting, who, surprise surprise, didn't win.

Gone and had this for the weekend. I think the two Turkish sides are superb odds and they'll be banging me back into profit in the tipping thread :D

2j4smte.png

I saw that but realised if Dortmund win then they go above Freiburg so that kind of gives you a hint of Freiburg's level. Augsburg went completely under the radar. Apparently Bayern's result with Schalke this week means Augsburg are the only side to not drop a single point from a leading position this season and they're actually looking like being in with a genuine chance of CL qualification. The Southampton of Germany this year.

Not gonna have any money on it but Freiburg are 5/1 to beat Dortmund at home, wtf?

Again big odds but Freiburg look just as bad as Dortmund at the minute, They've only won 2 of their last 10 at home however Dortmund have only won 1 of their last 10 away, losing 7 in that run. I think the bookies maybe like myself are expecting Dortmund to come good at some point but might give it a miss Dortmund have some easier games and 2 wins would see them move right up, the thing is Dortmund's odds are always really terrible, If anyone backs them at 8/13 all the best it's risky for sure

I put Fenerbahce in my accumulator almost every week, them and Besiktas have been really good odds at some points during the season so it's a nice boost to the overall odds

Edited by zak_lcfc

I put Fenerbahce in my accumulator almost every week, them and Besiktas have been really good odds at some points during the season so it's a nice boost to the overall odds

Had both the latter two, they are so over-priced it's unreal. I'm half tempted to just stick a separate fiver double on those two because they're surely both winning those games? Fenerbahce have won their last seven and are 3/4 to win at home to Trabzonspor?

Although given my luck lately I've no doubt one of them dominates and draws.

£2.5 on Kramaric fgs

£10 on MK Dons - Bristol City btts, Chelsea

£10 on Chelsea, Man City, Shrewsbury, Villareal

£5 on Arsenal win and btts, Man City -1

£2.5 on Derby, Norwich, Brighton, Swindon, Watford

Edited by Unabomber

Had both the latter two, they are so over-priced it's unreal. I'm half tempted to just stick a separate fiver double on those two because they're surely both winning those games? Fenerbahce have won their last seven and are 3/4 to win at home to Trabzonspor?

Although given my luck lately I've no doubt one of them dominates and draws.

I was thinking of doing the same but putting Basel in at evens to make it a fairly decent treble

Who they playing? Sorry feeling lazy :D

Haha they're away at Grasshopper, Basel are top of the Swiss league so it looks a good bet, that games Sunday

£5 on Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Basel returns £34.30 on William Hill, fairly decent

Edited by zak_lcfc

Goal Frenzy, team to score 2 or me:

Derby

Middlesbrough

Watford

Swindon

£3 returns £26.03

Over 2.5

Man City vs Hull

Fulham vs Birmingham

Fleetwood vs Peterborough

Scunthorpe vs Oldham