Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

I say again, I'm jinxed.

How many more games do I have to bet on where there are sendings off?

In this case, Perth v Sydney...THREE sendings off.

If the game continues like this, the only safe bet will be to bet on a sending off every game.

It's getting ridiculous.

The usual HT/FT each way on Leics v Palace - 10 ish quid on each either result returns £404 at 38/40-1

How does that work Swan?

Sounds good odds?

Guest Col city fan

My weekend of betting has bee terrible. You couldn't make it up. Singles and doubles with NO returns. I'm giving up for a while. Utterly despondent.

I've got £2 on:

Villa v Chelsea

Swansea v Sunderland

Leeds v Brentford

Middlesbrough v Charlton

Norwich v Blackpool

Wigan v Bournemouth

Gillingham v Sheffield United

Preston v Coventry

Portsmouth v Hartlepool

Returns £230.

Wow, two games let me down.

Edited by Fox92

Had an account rounding £12.03 on palace at 11/5 which returned £38.50.

£5 on Burton, Southampton & Bournemouth which returned £42.44.

Also had a £2.50 trixie on Portsmouth, Wycombe and Ipswich which returned £11.45.

Man City screwed a 6 fold for a ton. Still a decent afternoon though.

Had a tenner on Besiktas/Fenerbahce after all. I've got a feeling Bournemouth are going to screw me today.

That's the price you pay for betting on a team with reckless Danns in it Col lol

I've kept up my absolutely appalling run by having a fiver on my twin Stephen Bunting, who, surprise surprise, didn't win.

Gone and had this for the weekend. I think the two Turkish sides are superb odds and they'll be banging me back into profit in the tipping thread :D

2j4smte.png

7 wins in a row, 68% possession, 28 shots, Fenerbahce draw 0-0.

How is it even possible to be this unlucky? I'm speechless.

Edited by Dan LCFC

I didn't know whether to post in here or create a new topic, so just stuck to posting in here. Does anyone know of any good betting groups to join? I've been wondering for some time whether it would be worth while but I think I may just risk the members fee if I am more likely to win more often!

I didn't know whether to post in here or create a new topic, so just stuck to posting in here. Does anyone know of any good betting groups to join? I've been wondering for some time whether it would be worth while but I think I may just risk the members fee if I am more likely to win more often!

i'd never pay mate there's so many muppets out there that charge and then tip a 1/5 or something.

• Like 1

i'd never pay mate there's so many muppets out there that charge and then tip a 1/5 or something.

I know what your saying pal, some people tip 'under 4.5 goals' etc which gives you odds of about 1/14 and then choose a team to win who are 1/7 then say back it as a double and stake a grand!

There's one group though that post there results at the end of the day and they always seem to be landing 4/5/6-1 bets daily