Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

gonna have a nibble on harry kane to be pfa player of the year, 11/1. 

think he'd be an absolute sure thing apart from the fact that there's a chance he'll win the young player and i'm not sure he'll win both. think them odds will drop a bit though. 

the Dutch Jupiler league has been kind to me recently, really good odds sometimes and lots of goals, I think last night 9 out of 10 games had over 2.5 goals!

I took at half time:

Nancy +1

NEC to win

De Graafschap -3

£6.30 returned £37

I think I might just start placing doubles and trebles in-play, I've done a bit better when I can see how the first 20 minutes/first half has gone and if the teams are still drawing the odds improve quite a bit - the amount of times an early goal/red card has gone against me is crazy, take Lazio last night for example. I'll see if my fortune changes using this method

Edited by zak_lcfc

Spurs btts & win @ 11/2

Spurs 2-1 @ 16/1

Kane first, Spurs 2-1 @ 69/1

Us @ 12s.

Northampton, Blackburn & Ipswich treble.

Northampton are about 5/4 tonight, away at bottom of the league Hartlepool having won 5 in a row (including 5-1 and 3-0 wins in their last 3). Huge?

£2 on:

Arsenal v Leicester (in the hope we win of course!)

Hull v Villa draw

Birmingham v Millwall

Blackpool v 'Boro

Ipswich v Sheffield Wednesday

Bristol City v Port Vale

Sheffield United v Colchester United

Southend v Cheltenham

Returns £152.

had spurs/bolton/blackburn/watford all score and win. there was a minute or two at 2-2 in that spurs game that i thought a goal for them would've won me about 2 grand off a few quid haha. bloody balotelli. 

as for all my other bets, crap. northampton WWWWW i bet on northampton at bottom of the league... L. ofc. had kane fgs... scores second. had walcott and kramaric fgs... second and third lol. had mahrez too who missed about 9 chances at 0-0. so near yet so far.