Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£2 on:

Arsenal v Leicester (in the hope we win of course!)

Hull v Villa draw

Birmingham v Millwall

Blackpool v 'Boro

Ipswich v Sheffield Wednesday

Bristol City v Port Vale

Sheffield United v Colchester United

Southend v Cheltenham

Returns £152.

Second bet this week, second bet of this year, and that's where it stops again for a while now.

put my usual 7 £1 accas on the football as i do everytime there is a full compliment of games. 3 won. at half time i looked at the scores and didnt check them. checked them this morning to find a nice £60 nestling in the account. 

think since boxing day i have won the best part of £300...this makes a change since it had been 18 months since my last win!

think since boxing day i have won the best part of £300...this makes a change since it had been 18 months since my last win!

I went through a lovely spell in November & early December, I won about 600 quid in numerous bets on the horses.. Since then I have won a total of fvck all!

Betting really is swings & roundabouts...

Edited by Chrisuki

I went through a lovely spell in November & early December, I won about 600 quid in numerous bets on the horses.. Since then I have won a total of fvck all!

Betting really is swings & roundabouts...

i must say when i was working in the industry i really did have a problem with my gambling. since i got out around 18 months ago i am now more in control. losing £10-15 a week doesnt feel like the end of the world now for saying at my worst point i would lose around 30-40 in a day! 

it did teach me its not about how much you are betting really. its about how much you can afford to lose and at the end being able to go "ah well." and not "oh shit..i needed that money!" which ive seen more of the latter from my experience (luckily not from myself)

had a tenner on btts in the united game @ evens and a tenner on united btts & win @ 15/8. first landed in about 10 minutes. hopefully a decent night if they go on and win. 

had them btts & win doubled with barca too. 

and; 

united, chelsea, celtic, barca, benfica, psg & club brugge. pays about 11/2 i think. 

i'll be a broken man if united don't hold on here. 6 out of 7 on the acca too, but everton are doing a very good job on chelsea so probs not gonna happen. as long as united still win it will be ok though. pls pls pls. 

had a tenner on btts in the united game @ evens and a tenner on united btts & win @ 15/8. first landed in about 10 minutes. hopefully a decent night if they go on and win. 

had them btts & win doubled with barca too. 

:knockynice: once again at last. 

so btts single won @ evs.

btts united win single won @ 15/8.

that doubled with btts barca win won @ 15/8 and 7/4.

then the 7 fold is just waiting on psg (2-0 up with 4 mins to go at home) to win @ 11/2. 

best day in months should that bottom line win.