Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Need trimoulet to win the last at Wolves to land a fivefold, would've been a sixfold but the yank was a n/r. That would be nice.

Also on a mix n match fourfold to entertain me in work tonight.

Marseille btts and win

Btts PSV game

BTTS NO dortmund game

Over 3.5 in the Rangers game.

Pays nearly 30/1 I think. If your lucks in your lucks in im hoping!

Need trimoulet to win the last at Wolves to land a fivefold, would've been a sixfold but the yank was a n/r. That would be nice.

Also on a mix n match fourfold to entertain me in work tonight.

Marseille btts and win

Btts PSV game

BTTS NO dortmund game

Over 3.5 in the Rangers game.

Pays nearly 30/1 I think. If your lucks in your lucks in im hoping!

Good luck on Trimoulet mate, I was tempted to go with him tonight but my worry on that race is Aldeburgh as he won a higher grade race last week but hope it comes in for you

Good luck on Trimoulet mate, I was tempted to go with him tonight but my worry on that race is Aldeburgh as he won a higher grade race last week but hope it comes in for you

Yeah I only backed it cos like I say it was in a sixfold, they were all evens or so last night, wasn't much research in it haha. All the odds on shots have gone in today so hopefully that doesn't change in the final race! Id cover it with a few quid on both alderburgh and sherrifofnawton but the original acca was only about 3 quid so if it loses I'm not too bothered.

Yeah I only backed it cos like I say it was in a sixfold, they were all evens or so last night, wasn't much research in it haha. All the odds on shots have gone in today so hopefully that doesn't change in the final race! Id cover it with a few quid on both alderburgh and sherrifofnawton but the original acca was only about 3 quid so if it loses I'm not too bothered.

Haha sometimes doing no research can be the best thing! I can spend a couple of hours looking at form, etc and end up with no winners & the missus just says I'll have that & that & bloody wins!

Haha sometimes doing no research can be the best thing! I can spend a couple of hours looking at form, etc and end up with no winners & the missus just says I'll have that & that & bloody wins!

Yeah I think one of my best ever acca wins was when I was drunk didn't remember doing it an woke up having landed a European eightfold or something lol

Not to be this time, the danger you highlighted just won it I think. Like I said if I was being sensible I'd never let a sixfold ride on the last horse (especially at odds on) but the stake was minimal so thought it was barely worth it lol.

Down to the football or nothing tonight.

Yeah I think one of my best ever acca wins was when I was drunk didn't remember doing it an woke up having landed a European eightfold or something lol

Not to be this time, the danger you highlighted just won it I think. Like I said if I was being sensible I'd never let a sixfold ride on the last horse (especially at odds on) but the stake was minimal so thought it was barely worth it lol.

Down to the football or nothing tonight.

lol apart from my win today I think I'd have had more luck betting drunk lately!

Yeah it won by a nose not sure where Timoulet ended? think 5th or something.. Good luck with the footie