Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Believe it or not I have lol

Had a treble of Odion Ighalo, Carlos Bacca and Lewis Grabban to score anytime. £20 won off £2. Sevilla beat Cordoba 3-0, now need Real Madrid to win by two or more.

Just the job. All winning today. The latter two useless unless Barca do what Real did, Villarreal win at Rayo and Atletico win at Celta.

had a fiver on liverpool in play at half time, so not much but a win there. 

putting a few bob on palermo @ 3/1 for today's bet, think we can say the three day streak has come to an end today though, only bits and bobs but lost a few bets. probably in profit thanks to liverpool tbf but not worth bragging about. 

putting a few bob on palermo @ 3/1 for today's bet 

part cashed-out on this, so now looking at double your money if it's napoli/draw, treble it if palermo stay comfortable. 

got palermo double chance and malaga in a 3/1 double, too. hoping the first leg is on it's way in, over to spain for the second. 

Good call on Palermo there to be fair.

thought it'd be closer than this that's why i had them to win or draw in my double but thought they'd give napoli a game. think i had them to beat roma a few weeks back too and they were unlucky just to draw. their home record is great and the two up front look a great partnership. 

napoli have been rubbish though, not given anyone a game for their money! 

had a bit of a stroke of luck on the way home from work. popped into ladbrokes to back liverpool in-play and barcelona -2. the woman translated the bet as barcelona b -2 so had to redo it, in which time palace had taken the lead so I got 3/1 on Liverpool rather than the evens they were before. just relying on barca now.

noticed earlier that will hill's in shop price on top british team in the CL this season is Chelsea 4/5, Man City 11/8 or something similar, and arsenal 7/2. everywhere else including online arsenal are second favs at 15/8 or something so it's a fairly big price. 

may be worth a dabble considering chelsea have psg, man city have barca and arsenal have the easiest in monaco.