Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

So who's everyone betting on in the 6 nations?

I'm looking at either France or England, 5 quid stake, Get 5 quid back from Betfair, £8.70 Profit (France) or £11.25 Profit (England).

I think i'm betting with my heart if I bet on England personally but then I keep thinking well the did get to the World Cup final, and then I think but we played quite shite the majority of that tournament.

Hmmmmm unsure.

So who's everyone betting on in the 6 nations?

I'm looking at either France or England, 5 quid stake, Get 5 quid back from Betfair, £8.70 Profit (France) or £11.25 Profit (England).

I think i'm betting with my heart if I bet on England personally but then I keep thinking well the did get to the World Cup final, and then I think but we played quite shite the majority of that tournament.

Hmmmmm unsure.

£20 on Scotland at 12/1

£40 on Italy to finish bottom 1/2

The first bet is a gamble but the second bet is a given so money back if the first bet goes down.

Same Maybes... same.

Brilliant tippaging fox123, when it went out to 5s during the race I got a bit worried but it stormed in :D

Nice one :thumbup:

Ive been away all week with work, so not being able to get on here til now - glad you and maybes both got wins!!

ill always post my genuine tips, occasionally a couple will loose, but i really trust my source he's gave me some brilliant winners!

Anyone watching the Derren Brown show tonight? It's about a system he has discovered about picking a winner 24 hours before a horse race, and on the advert he picks a winner race after race after race, I read that apparently he sends an anonymous e-mail to a random member of the public about a horse to bet on she watches the race out of curiosity, then after a few e-mails she starts betting with £5, e.t.c, eventually on the last race he gets her to get every bit of money she has together and put it all on one horse, then I don't know anymore, I'll have to watch later.

Derren Brown - The System.

Channel 4 - Friday 1st February - 9pm.

Edited by Matt

Anyone watching the Derren Brown show tonight? It's about a system he has discovered about picking a winner 24 hours before a horse race, and on the advert he picks a winner race after race after race, I read that apparently he sends an anonymous e-mail to a random member of the public about a horse to bet on she watches the race out of curiosity, then after a few e-mails she starts betting with £5, e.t.c, eventually on the last race he gets her to get every bit of money she has together and put it all on one horse, then I don't know anymore, I'll have to watch later.

Derren Brown - The System.

Channel 4 - Friday 1st February - 9pm.

There was a play on TV once where a guy emailed (not to sure of the exact numbers) but lets say he sent 100 thousand people a tip, but he sent 5 different horses from the same 5 horse race to 20 thousand people, so basically he had 20 thousand happy campers, he did the same again to the 20 thousand so he then had 4 thousand happy campers-he then asked for a fee before he sent the third tip.

He only needed say 10% to send fifty quid to make 20k.

As I say I'm not too sure of the numbers but it's a bloody good idea fraudulent but good!

This Derren Brown programme is quite interesting, Not sure if i'll trust it myself but i'll definitely have a go tomorrow to see if it works. He says he'll show us how the system works...He hasn't yet but he's not gonna tell us 15 minutes into the programme is he?!

If it does work surly the bookies will be out of buisness soon with alot of the country knowing the system!? :crylaugh: TBH that would be a bad thing :thumbdown:

So far the woman has won 4 of her races in a row thanks to Derren's tips.

There was a play on TV once where a guy emailed (not to sure of the exact numbers) but lets say he sent 100 thousand people a tip, but he sent 5 different horses from the same 5 horse race to 20 thousand people, so basically he had 20 thousand happy campers, he did the same again to the 20 thousand so he then had 4 thousand happy campers-he then asked for a fee before he sent the third tip.

He only needed say 10% to send fifty quid to make 20k.

As I say I'm not too sure of the numbers but it's a bloody good idea fraudulent but good!

Let me know what the system is we can't get channel 4 where I live.

Let me know what the system is we can't get channel 4 where I live.

Well this system seems abit shite now...Unless theres more to it, which I think there is because he hasn't exactly explained it as such.

Basically sounds similar to what you were on about, They originally e-mailed 8,000 people divided them into 6 groups, they did the same again after every race, The women who is now risking £4,000 on 1 horse is the one that is left.

The last part is still to come, but if I was her after he'd just told me that i'd be very worried. There has to be more to this system surly.

Well this system seems abit shite now...Unless theres more to it, which I think there is because he hasn't exactly explained it as such.

Basically sounds similar to what you were on about, They originally e-mailed 8,000 people divided them into 6 groups, they did the same again after every race, The women who is now risking £4,000 on 1 horse is the one that is left.

The last part is still to come, but if I was her after he'd just told me that i'd be very worried. There has to be more to this system surly.

She won. He told her to bet on a horse called Moon Over Miami, but he placed the bet for her, As he was placing the bet he thought no that horse isn't going to win, a horse called Marademas would win, She still thought she was backing Moon Over Miami so thought she'd lost, then Derren told her, she won £13,000.

But he still hasn't exactly explained his system, The last horse could have easily lost.

Of course this system is fool proof, I could have told you that without watching this programme, If there's 6 horse's racing and you give 6 people a different Horse to bet on, one is going to win, simple as.

I like Derren Brown, and I really was getting into the programme as some of the things he did during the programme were unbelievable but in the end when he explained this "system" it's a big let down.

She won. He told her to bet on a horse called Moon Over Miami, but he placed the bet for her, As he was placing the bet he thought no that horse isn't going to win, a horse called Marademas would win, She still thought she was backing Moon Over Miami so thought she'd lost, then Derren told her, she won £13,000.

But he still hasn't exactly explained his system, The last horse could have easily lost.

Of course this system is fool proof, I could have told you that without watching this programme, If there's 6 horse's racing and you give 6 people a different Horse to bet on, one is going to win, simple as.

I like Derren Brown, and I really was getting into the programme as some of the things he did during the programme were unbelievable but in the end when he explained this "system" it's a big let down.

Exactly how i feel mate.