Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

got hannover at evs about half an hour in. just gone 1-0 up so hopefully they hold on there. 

got them to kick off my 4fold too, them, lyon, villarreal & atleti @ about 22/1. all odds against?! longshot i know as they're all away but there's value in that surely. lyon are top, atleti are very close to top & villarreal are looking to get into europe playing a team who have lost 5 home games in a row. 

edit - and scrap allllllll that cos paderborn have scored their first goal in over 8 hours to draw level with hannover lol

Edited by ScouseFox

got hannover at evs about half an hour in. just gone 1-0 up so hopefully they hold on there. 

got them to kick off my 4fold too, them, lyon, villarreal & atleti @ about 22/1. all odds against?! longshot i know as they're all away but there's value in that surely. lyon are top, atleti are very close to top & villarreal are looking to get into europe playing a team who have lost 5 home games in a row. 

edit - and scrap allllllll that cos paderborn have scored their first goal in over 8 hours to draw level with hannover lol

Well I've got Atletico and Villarreal in separate bets so apologies.

Had £30 on Liverpool arsenal and man u.. cash out is currently £82.32.. man u win is £133.76.. desicions desicions. .

I'd cash out, Man U are shit.

my bets already down thanks to villarreal but i left juve off cos every single time i bet on them they either don't win or do win in the 93rd minute and the 1/4 on offer wasn't worth the hassle. 

think they'll still win though, just as per, struggle towards it.