Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

got hannover at evs about half an hour in. just gone 1-0 up so hopefully they hold on there.

got them to kick off my 4fold too, them, lyon, villarreal & atleti @ about 22/1. all odds against?! longshot i know as they're all away but there's value in that surely. lyon are top, atleti are very close to top & villarreal are looking to get into europe playing a team who have lost 5 home games in a row.

edit - and scrap allllllll that cos paderborn have scored their first goal in over 8 hours to draw level with hannover lol.

none out of four :knockynice:

Glad I left footy alone today, would have packed so many losers. Had a horse racing trxie of:

Grimley Girl 2/1
Foxbridge 11/4
Jaunty Inflight 11/10

Studied the form for the racing yesterday and had fvck all, so decided just to pick horses that won last time out or came 2nd to put in a trixie in relatively small fields so there was less chance of a cock up. Only had a £1 trixie but returned £47.50 which softened the shithouse of saturday.

If anybody don't mind staying up late, I've made over £40 betting on the later stages of the innings in the cricket by betting on over how many runs the batting side get in the over, For example the bookies usally put something like, Over 9.5 runs in the over @4/5. I know its a short price but the standard of the pitches, fielding restriction etc it is happening almost every over.

Well im winning a lot anyway just thought i'd pass it on. :D

Just the job. All winning today. The latter two useless unless Barca do what Real did, Villarreal win at Rayo and Atletico win at Celta.

Wow. Just wow. Rayo every single time without fail. Unbelievable.

Also stuck £10 of my winnings yesterday on Valencia -1. It really is astonishing. ****ed over by dodgy results so often. Convinced any other time they'd have won 3 or 4-0.

This thread is absolutely hilarious. I hope you all laugh at me because I'm howling at some of the stuff you lot come out with. Saw the one Brooksy had on a BTTS where he needed Malaga v Espanyol for a BTTS, checked the result, 0-2 with a missed penalty for Malaga lol

Ah my god we're all awful.

Edited by Dan LCFC

a very terrible weekend for me too, this was a weekend for bookies they must have been laughing over the scores yesterday evening!

I had lyon and Atletico both were so poor, Atletico were dominated but only the other week they beat Real 4-0, the worst part is I said to my friend it would be typical for them to lose to Vigo after the Madrid derby performance yet I still bet on them