Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Wow. Just wow. Rayo every single time without fail. Unbelievable.

Also stuck £10 of my winnings yesterday on Valencia -1. It really is astonishing. ****ed over by dodgy results so often. Convinced any other time they'd have won 3 or 4-0.

This thread is absolutely hilarious. I hope you all laugh at me because I'm howling at some of the stuff you lot come out with. Saw the one Brooksy had on a BTTS where he needed Malaga v Espanyol for a BTTS, checked the result, 0-2 with a missed penalty for Malaga lol

Ah my god we're all awful.

Same again tonight, had Eibar to win at home to Elche and they've had a man sent off. How the **** can I be this unlucky

16 attempts to Elches 5. Like you said, any other time they would have won comfortably or if I had backed Elche they would have lost. 

Edited by Brooksy

Same again tonight, had Eibar to win at home to Elche and they've had a man sent off. How the **** can I be this unlucky

16 attempts to Elches 5. Like you said, any other time they would have won comfortably or if I had backed Elche they would have lost.

It's horrible if you have a favourite at evens and the outsiders about 3/1 I back the favourite they lose 1-0 if I back the outsider they get thrashed.

got a lucky 15 on the go for today. just small stakes to make work a bit more exciting if it's not busy. 

dell arca @ 15/8

lac sacre @ 5/2 

blackwater king @ 4/1

the flaming matron @ 3/1 

anything back off that will be on chelsea @ paddypower's enhanced 3/1. 

got a lucky 15 on the go for today. just small stakes to make work a bit more exciting if it's not busy.

dell arca @ 15/8

lac sacre @ 5/2

blackwater king @ 4/1

the flaming matron @ 3/1

Looks a promising L15 that scouse. I have a little trixie on

Dell Arca

At Reception

Ocean Legend

All about 2/1.

I have had some pretty large bets by my standard on the racing today. Went out for a few beers last night and did it whilst slightly pissed last night.

£12.50 on Dell' Arca @7/4

£7.50 on Lac Sacre @15/8

and a £2.50 double.

L15 1:

Lac Sacre @15/8

Cresswell Breeze 10/3

Honourable Gent 3/1

The Flaming Matron 5/2

60p L15 and £1 4 horse acca

L15 2:

City of Angkor Wat @5/2

Mister Marcasite @7/2

At Reception @3/1

Dell' Arca @7/4

50p L15 and £1 4 horse acca

and £1 on the 8 horse acca which pays over £300k, should come in i think. Playing with profits so hopefully my singles land.

Edited by chrishlcfc

dell arca @ 15/8

lac sacre @ 5/2 

blackwater king @ 4/1

the flaming matron @ 3/1 

I've got Dell Arca and Lac Sacre in a Lucky 15 aswell.

The other two I have are Avispa (2.40 @ Taunton - Odds on, so we all know that won't win) and Double Bank (4.45 @ Taunton)

I've got Dell Arca and Lac Sacre in a Lucky 15 aswell.

The other two I have are Avispa (2.40 @ Taunton - Odds on, so we all know that won't win) and Double Bank (4.45 @ Taunton)

2nd :rolleyes: why do I bet on odds on? Every-****ing-time set up not to win. I did have the Lucky 15 each-way but on an odds on it's hardly worth it. Let's just hope the other 3 win. :fc:

Had a couple of quid on an afc champions league game this morning to pass the time. The team I backed had 41 shots to the oppositions 6 and drew 2-2, how the fvck?

Anyway for tonight, Bayern, btts in mk dons/colchester and some dutch game and reading to win. Surely i'm due a win.