Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£10 on Chelsea @ 3/1, with a few quid to cover this on the 0-0 if jose goes full on jose. 

Overs in; Bayern, Doncaster, Sheff u, Brizzle City & Blackburn games @ about 25/1. 

Score & Win trixie of Luton, Sheff U & Bayern. 

Edited by ScouseFox

ramires/matic in centre mid for chelsea hints let's hope for 0-0 to me, if we break and score and get an away goal we're in dreamland, but we'll beat them at home.

jose always does the same if they're home second leg. effectively tries to void the first game by drawing 0-0 and then turns it into a one legged tie where they have home advantage.  

Edited by ScouseFox

£10 on Chelsea @ 3/1, with a few quid to cover this on the 0-0 if jose goes full on jose. 

Overs in; Bayern, Doncaster, Sheff u, Brizzle City & Blackburn games @ about 25/1. 

Score & Win trixie of Luton, Sheff U & Bayern. 

You got Chelsea @ 3/1 How? Where?

You got Chelsea @ 3/1 How? Where?

enhanced on paddy power. i'm not sure how it works though cos it says "your enhanced prices" as if it's personalised for me so dunno if it's certain prices for certain customers or if that's the price in the enhanced section for every customer. 

got a few ongoing but some are

chelsea to win

chelsea, real, bayern

crewe +1.5 

luton +.5 double

crewe seem great price at 5/1 for straight win considering donny not that higher abd they ob back of 3 straifgt wins

Edited by m00nie

got a few ongoing but some are

chelsea to win

chelsea, real, bayern

crewe +1.5 

luton +.5 double

crewe seem great price at 5/1 for straight win considering donny not that higher abd they ob back of 3 straifgt wins

Gonna have a fiver on Crewe, you watch Donny win comfortably now  lol

Knew this would happen! Thought about betting £5 on derby to win! Changed my mind went to do Chelsea, then MK Dons and then Sheffield united in the end stuck with derby and did draw no bet! Now they're losing 2-1!!! Wish I hadn't bet!

Guest Col city fan

Munich have had a sending off..there you go, my thing of having a player sent off in nearly every match I bet on, has struck again...

It's become a betting hazard this sending off stuff. Happening all too often