Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Lucky 15 @ Doncaster.

2.55 - Devilment @ 8/15 :unsure:

3.25 - Oscar Time @ 4/1

3.55 - Rathlin Rose @ 7/2

4.25 - Paint The Clouds @ 4/7 :unsure:

So the 1st and last leg will definetly let me down being odds on, the other two, well we'll see but I have more confidence in the middle two than the 1st and last. I chose the horses based on form without looking at odds, but the fact they a short, odds on worries me.

After yesterdays stinker on the horses and terrible luck on the football, gone for a L15.

Coursing 4.05 @Lingfield 11/8

Rascal 2.45 @Ludlow 5/2

Shuil Royale 3.15 @Ludlow 7/4

Milan Bound 3.55 @Doncaster 2/1

50p L15 and £1 4 horse acca.

Copied the bet as an acca with £1.50 on. Pays £110.

Just seen that Rascal has won. Fingers crossed!

Lucky 15 @ Doncaster.

2.55 - Devilment @ 8/15 :unsure:

3.25 - Oscar Time @ 4/1

3.55 - Rathlin Rose @ 7/2

4.25 - Paint The Clouds @ 4/7 :unsure:

So the 1st and last leg will definetly let me down being odds on, the other two, well we'll see but I have more confidence in the middle two than the 1st and last. I chose the horses based on form without looking at odds, but the fact they a short, odds on worries me.

:o An odds on has won for me!!!

Let's just hope the others follow suit.

2 out of 2, let's hope the other 2 come in, pretty confident Coursing will win so hope Tony does the business on Milan Bound. No doubt now I have said that Coursing won't win.

So far so good! Vejovis worries me in the 4:05 so might have a few quid on that at 8/1 to cover it, if Milan Bound comes in.

Got £37.75 better than a kick in the bollocks, but it's frustrating when you get the 1st 3 winners, it's always the shortest price one that let's me down as well. :dunno:

Edit: Also feel sorry for you Leeds Fox :(

Ah cheers mate, it was only £1.50 but it's just typical. If it'd been the first one to run I couldn't have cared less. Any more tips, give me a shout!