Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

also anyone explain the price on anderlecht? are dinamo moscow a reincarnation of barca 09 that i haven't heard of or something? 

trabzonspor, anderlecht and one other will make up a small staked bigger priced trixie for me later i think. probably the only shout i'll have on the europa and just stick to the darts and horses today. 

also adrian lewis to hit most 180s (vs huybrechts) is around 4/5 or so. was expecting to see it at 1/2 or so. 

Polo @13/8 2.10 Huntingdon

Different Gravy @13/8 3.50 Huntingdon

Endeavor @7/2 4.05 Musselburgh

Stilo Blue Native @5/2 3.40 Sedgefield

50p L15 and £1 acca

Fun L15 for Meydan on TV

Lancelot Du Lac 6/1

Capital Attraction 25/1

Artigiano 8/1

Eastern Rules 5/1

10p e/w L15

£5 double on Aklan 1.45 Clonmel and Arthurs Secret 1.50 Musselburgh @3/1 

need the jolly in the 5.40 at meydan to land an 18/1 five timer which would be certainly sexy.

fingers crossed. might lay it off a little actually. would probably be silly not to @ 8/15 considering it's the last of the acca.

need the jolly in the 5.40 at meydan to land an 18/1 five timer which would be certainly sexy.

fingers crossed. might lay it off a little actually. would probably be silly not to @ 8/15 considering it's the last of the acca.

I wouldn't, I've got a £20 double with Hunters Light and Cladocera. It really should win they way it won last time and the quality of the opposition.

Every man and his dog that I know is picking Le Bernedien in the next at Meydan so had £10 on that at 5/2, weighted to reverse form with im back but we will see.

Seeing as first legs tend to be boring and low on goals I've gone for 12 game accie all to have u3.5 goals.

Young Boys

Wolfsburg

Dnipro

Trabzonspor

Aalborg

PSV

Roma

Sevilla

Ajax

Anderlecht

Liverpool

Spurs

£5 = £115

lol 

Didn't even make it to half time in the 6pm's.