Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Why are Everton 5/6 against us tomorrow? seems a huge price.

cos they've only won 2 of their last 13 league games, losing 7 getting just 10 points since nov 22nd. in the same time we've picked up 8 points, and just think how bad we've been for most that time, they've barely done any better than the team cut massively adrift over the course of the last 3 months, they're really bad. 

think 5/6 is a bit short personally. they've lost at home to palace and stoke this season as well as failing to beat hull, swansea & west brom. in fact they've only won 3 home games this season (just one more than us) and they were against qpr, villa and west ham. 

add to that an away trip in europe just 2 and a half days ago and if it wasn't leicester i'd definitely be backing the away side or draw. i think a lot of people who don't regularly watch/listen to people talk about everton this year aren't aware just how bad they've actually been. an incredibly lucky result at palace the other week is the only thing keeping them away from being smack in the middle of this relegation battle. 

edit - they'll probably win cos it's us, but y'know, just thought i'd throw all that out there. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Had:

Galatasaray

Valencia

Az Alkmaar

£5 returned £43

Made up for the loses on english football, I'll steer clear of english leagues, of course lower table sides can win in any league but I find it happens more often in England than anywhere else!

seen as my sampdoria bet was void as it was postponed, i'm on besic first card in our game @ 8/1. usually only takes about 20 mins or so. 

edit - evens for an anytime card if anyone wants to double the odds of an acca etc. 

Edited by ScouseFox