Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Rubbish nights betting..

Deportivo couldn't beat nine man Almeria and Bordeaux couldn't get the winner. Remind me please not to bet on French football. .its crap.

I'm banking on 'The Victory' to turn it around for me tomorrow. Let's hope Berisha can continue his scoring streak..

:thumbup:

Guest Col city fan

I know mate but I've had so much bad luck I thought i'd have a few for a laugh. Gonna stop for a bit now anyway (finally)

If I had a pound for every time I've said that mate I'd have far more pounds than I've ever made from betting.

That's for sure...

Had £5 on Skybets 6/1 enhancement

Put £5 on:

Benfica -3 (in play when they were 2-0 up)

Az Alkmaar

Genk

Returned £40

Returned a total of £75 but I put enough on over the week so probably only made £30 profit

I am definetly sticking to my statement after this weekend of avoiding English football, it might just be me but football abroad seems to go to form more often than English football where every weekend it's so unpredictable, it's not to say that in european leagues the top teams always win but I've just had more luck betting on european leagues the past few months.

Edited by zak_lcfc

Morning double: Valencia & Man City to win £20 returns £75

shit or bust if this wins then willl jump on BTTS in Chels game and then a Athletico & Real double this evening.

Also had £2 on Tottenham, Man City, Aberdeen, Ath Madrid returns £400

Harry kane @ 2/1 anytime looks decent

Edited by whoareyaaa

Man Citys odds look good today, Liverpool had a tough away trip on Thursday while City haven't played since Tuesday and they was at home.

should be simple win today for City.

Manchester City haven't won at Liverpool since 2003 though, and I know it counts for little but Liverpool are also rejuvenated too.

I think I've had a bet settled incorrectly. I had South China to win both halves & they went 1-0 up on first half injury time & it finished 1-0. Do they mean they should have scored in the 2nd half too? Technically they were winning in both halves so I'm unsure.

I think I've had a bet settled incorrectly. I had South China to win both halves & they went 1-0 up on first half injury time & it finished 1-0. Do they mean they should have scored in the 2nd half too? Technically they were winning in both halves so I'm unsure.

Yeah the second half will be classed as a draw.