Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

still on a break from day to day betting but just flicking through some antepost markets for the prem cos it was hurting me not having a bet for about 3 days lol 

united NOT to finish top 4 @ evs

villa to go down @ evs 

leicester to stay up @ 2/1

taking 12s for that treble if anywhere will let me (i think betvictor is looking like they'll let me multiple them) and if not i'll have them as singles. 

jose for manager of the year @ 6/5 seems very big to me too, especially as southampton look to drop into mid table mediocrity so i can't see koeman getting it. only other contender in the betting is pellegrini and i can't see city winning anything this year so i'd be astounded if he won. chelsea will definitely win at least a double and could go very close in the CL, how can anyone bar jose get it? unless burnley do something daft and stay up, then i guess dyche has to have a shout. but they won't so that's irrelevant i guess. 

i also debated chelsea/liverpool as a forecast, trading @ 24s on betfair. 

Trabzonspor vs Karrabukspor @ 5/6

Auxerre vs Angers @ 11/8

Olympiakos vs Lamia 1964 @ EVs (already won)

£10 returns 87.08

Trabzonspor won, they were behind until the 84th minute and they came from behind to win.

Auxerre and Angers drawing afterabout 25 mins.