Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Wolfsburg -1

Monchengladbach -1

Arsenal -1

Chelsea -1

Liverpool -1

Free £2 returns £110

To win both halves:

Man City

Man Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

Liverpool

Norwich

Celtic

Bayern

Monchengladbach

50p returns £12,435

Guest Col city fan

Tonight is showing (so far) the almost impossible job of betting on football.

Celtic losing at home, Norwich losing at home.

every premier league fav winning though. bookies nightmare. norwich aside should be a superb day for punters. 

arsenal, chelsea, city, united, liverpool, spurs, barca, psg, whoever's playing blackpool would've formed a huge number of accas tonight no doubt. 

Guest Col city fan

every premier league fav winning though. bookies nightmare. norwich aside should be a superb day for punters.

arsenal, chelsea, city, united, liverpool, spurs, barca, psg, whoever's playing blackpool would've formed a huge number of accas tonight no doubt. [/quote

I assume Celtic have ruined many though.

I assume Celtic have ruined many though.

not a huge amount of people throw 1/6 or whatever shots in that much though. the likes of chelsea, barca, arsenal & spurs were best backed today cos they were probably going to win but you also get a price for your money (7/10, 4/5, 8/13 etc) instead of 1/8 or 1/16 like bayern were. norwich would've been the biggest "loser" tonight, everyone would've been tempted at 4/7 or 1/2 cos there was no way in hell they wouldn't win! 

think when i turn up to work tomorrow a trip to the bank to collect money for payouts will be top of the to do list! 

Guest Col city fan

not a huge amount of people throw 1/6 or whatever shots in that much though. the likes of chelsea, barca, arsenal & spurs were best backed today cos they were probably going to win but you also get a price for your money (7/10, 4/5, 8/13 etc) instead of 1/8 or 1/16 like bayern were. norwich would've been the biggest "loser" tonight, everyone would've been tempted at 4/7 or 1/2 cos there was no way in hell they wouldn't win!

think when i turn up to work tomorrow a trip to the bank to collect money for payouts will be top of the to do list!

I guess you will Scouse.

Guest Col city fan

Whatever Scouse says I'm still pretty convinced Celtic and Norwich would have ruined 'many an Accy' last night.

Celtic had won eight on the bounce, trouncing Aberdeen last time out.

Norwich had won 6.

Last night I was not expecting.

I do agree about the Prem wins though..

I rarely bet & I'm pretty useless at it but I put £20 in 2 weeks ago & I had £470 in my balance on Saturday night. I knew I should have withdrawn but went on a bad run & lumped on Norwich last night. Absolute sickener & that's me done for a while.

Guest Col city fan

Quick tip. If you're not having a bet don't write dowm the teams you would've had. Sickener!

Fatal error..

Last night, for me it was Leeds..

But I picked Naaaaaarch.

:angry: