Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest Col city fan

Their away record is pretty good, and the odds are generous. But Juve are pretty consistent at home, i'd say draw at best no chance of an away win.

Lovely goal from Salah...

Can still get 1/3 on Leicester being relegated.

Just put £500 on. Should be an easy £166 for me, but in the event of the very unlikely i would be absolutely delighted.

Win win.

12/5 best price to stay up. Well tempting that ay. Pffft Edited by Filbert_Ross

i can't work out the 6/5 on liverpool to finish top 4. surely they should be miles shorter than united? 

liverpool are the form team in the world at the moment. they're only two points behind united. liverpool have to go to chelsea & arsenal, and play united at home in the run in. united have got arsenal, spurs, chelsea, liverpool, city, everton away & arsenal in the cup.

6/5 on liverpool winning one more game than united out of these fixtures...

swansea (a), united (h), arsenal (a), newcastle (h), hull (a), wba (a), qpr (h), chelsea (a), palace (h) & stoke (a)

vs 

spurs (h), liverpool (a), villa (h), man city (h), chelsea (a), everton (a), wba (h), palace (a), arsenal (h) & hull (a)

if liverpool win at arsenal i'd have them favourites to finish third, let alone fourth. and i don't think that's out the question. 

i can't work out the 6/5 on liverpool to finish top 4. surely they should be miles shorter than united? 

liverpool are the form team in the world at the moment. they're only two points behind united. liverpool have to go to chelsea & arsenal, and play united at home in the run in. united have got arsenal, spurs, chelsea, liverpool, city, everton away & arsenal in the cup.

6/5 on liverpool winning one more game than united out of these fixtures...

swansea (a), united (h), arsenal (a), newcastle (h), hull (a), wba (a), qpr (h), chelsea (a), palace (h) & stoke (a)

vs 

spurs (h), liverpool (a), villa (h), man city (h), chelsea (a), everton (a), wba (h), palace (a), arsenal (h) & hull (a)

if liverpool win at arsenal i'd have them favourites to finish third, let alone fourth. and i don't think that's out the question. 

Backed them at 7/4 a couple of weeks ago- Only £20 but keeps a bit of interest in the top 4. Like you say , their run in is ridiculously kind and United can't keep getting lucky late winners all season can they?

Cloud Creeper in the 3.50 at Leicester is a very good bet. Richard Johnson only had 2 rides and this his only for his boss. Won last time out at Leicester and open to big improvement. 13/8 is generous in a weak field.

Got this in a double with Etania in the 3.15.  :fc:

Cloud Creeper in the 3.50 at Leicester is a very good bet. Richard Johnson only had 2 rides and this his only for his boss. Won last time out at Leicester and open to big improvement. 13/8 is generous in a weak field.

Got that one in a fourfold.

Also look out for You're Cool in the 6:15 at Wolverhampton this evening. Has a great chance at 5/2