Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Hahaha, same shit different day. sporting go 2-0 up get a man sent off and now it's 2-2 to bottom of the table, laughable.

I've not touched the football, i'm sick of it but I did look at prices it's a disgrace that Sporting were 1/5, infact it may have even been 1/6, what value is there? Not judging or critising because i've done it myself many a time but what does it even add to a multiple, not alot really, it's pointless.

Edited by Matt

From now on I'm limiting myself to £5 in the week, will choose a team from each weekday, if of course there are any that look decent and make a 5-fold across 5 days, will see how that gets on, the plan is to hopefull build some funds for the weekend with the bet running so I don't deposit more into my account, can't buy a winner right now

A 12 hour day travelling up to Scotland from the South, saw me bored and gambling, ending up £20 down on a combo of the horses and football. Had £5 on Man U & BTTS and Arsenal & BTTS, enhanced at 5/1 and 6/1, respectively. Won my days losses back and ended a fiver up. At least I'm not going into tomorrow down, always a positive.

Gone for

Gateshead v Welling United
Macclesfield Town v Afc Telford United
Yeovil Town v Bristol City
Bayern v Shakhtar
Real Madrid v Schalke
Blackburn Rovers v Bolton Wanderers - Draw
Reading v Brighton & Hove Albion - Draw

£2 returns £147 :fc:
Edited by Fox92

Real, Porto & Briz City all going onto Don Poli @ Chelts tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Real :(

We're now getting to the dreaded part of a two legged tie where the team you've bet on arent winning on the night but are on agg so have no reason to try and win your bet for you. Boo.