Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

If your betting on Kauto Star for the Cheltenham Gold Cup, I'd get on it now, Apparently it sprained it's fetlock (Ankle) yesterday and some bookmakers suspended betting on Kauto Star because they didn't think he'd make it, but the trainer's come out this morning saying he's sound, and will be racing, this has caused some bookmakers to push the price out abit on Kauto Star, Still not that great value odds now 5/4 on Betfair, as I said still not that great value, but slightly better, and probably the best your going to get.

Think i'm looking at Denman, and maybe a little on Kauto :dunno:

If your betting on Kauto Star for the Cheltenham Gold Cup, I'd get on it now, Apparently it sprained it's fetlock (Ankle) yesterday and some bookmakers suspended betting on Kauto Star because they didn't think he'd make it, but the trainer's come out this morning saying he's sound, and will be racing, this has caused some bookmakers to push the price out abit on Kauto Star, Still not that great value odds now 5/4 on Betfair, as I said still not that great value, but slightly better, and probably the best your going to get.

Think i'm looking at Denman, and maybe a little on Kauto :dunno:

I love the Cheltenham Festival - probably the best 4 Days racing of the year (counting out the Grand National).

At those short odds I would be looking to lay Kauto Star - but if you are backing it, best to wait until its 'no run no bet!'

Alberta's Run is an absolute diamond of a horse, i'd even say it's my favourite horse in the past few years. I have backed it about 8 times now and it's won in at least 6 of them.

Up against Air Force One on Saturday, I knew it would beat it. But the bookies didn't think so and had Alberta's at 9/2, it was too good to turn down, I just wish i'd risked more money on it. £20 e/w

It's up against Air Force One at Cheltenham next month, it's going to be interesting to see who is down as favourite now after Alberta's blazing win. Whatever the bookies have it down as, i'm going all in on Alberta's Run.

Double it up with Kauto Star, Denman hasn't got a chance IMO.

Might stick my winnings on it right now.

Well I've pretty much got bored with this beting lark already. So I've decided to stop doing it on a regular basis as I simple can not afford to do it.

So I've decided to go out in a blaze of glory with the small amount of money thats left on my betfair account, a 7 game accumulator on this weeks Champions League £3 at just over 500/1

Inter to beat the scousers. United to do Lyon, Barce to beat Celtic (pretty ballsy looking at Celtics home form in Europe) Arsenal to beat Milan, Port and FC Schalke to draw, along with Roma and Real to draw. Chlesea to beat Ze Greeks.

winnings just under one and a half grand.

Well I've pretty much got bored with this beting lark already. So I've decided to stop doing it on a regular basis as I simple can not afford to do it.

So I've decided to go out in a blaze of glory with the small amount of money thats left on my betfair account, a 7 game accumulator on this weeks Champions League £3 at just over 500/1

Inter to beat the scousers. United to do Lyon, Barce to beat Celtic (pretty ballsy looking at Celtics home form in Europe) Arsenal to beat Milan, Port and FC Schalke to draw, along with Roma and Real to draw. Chlesea to beat Ze Greeks.

That multiplier's not even that unlikely either. :dunno:

One of the most likely 500/1's I've seen lol

You'll win this prompting you to go on a mass betting spree!

Don't take tips from Raj whatever you do...

Im on a losing streak.......lasting 16 years!!!! :(

My Mrs is on a worsererest losing streak...she ended up with a twat like me! :cry:

Remember folks...the bookies are always the winners!

That multiplier's not even that unlikely either. :dunno:

One of the most likely 500/1's I've seen lol

Its about 493/1 I think

It's 7 games though and its the Champions League so it's hard to predict, the only one of confident of is Man u beating Lyon and Chelski beating Olympiakos, Celtic are a force at home in Europe and they can get results against the likes of Barce, Man U, Inter, etc at Celtic Park they've proved it, Milan could well upset Arsenal, Liverpool may well bounce back in Europe as they tend to do, and Inter Milan haven't exactly done well in the competition in recent years. Both of the draws could go either way.

Odds are helped by the fact that no ****er bets on draws so the odds are always favourable, they're good odds but I wont win lol.

Edited by Manwell Pablo