Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Watching the Porto vs Arouca game and even though Arouca are losing they're wasting time and playing so defensively, can't see another goal here for Porto so looks like a small profit for this weekend

been one goal away so many times recently it's frustrating, they can win 4-0 against Basel with ease yet struggle with a team well below them in the table!

Edited by zak_lcfc

Another good day yesterday. Deposited £100 into my WH account before Cheltenham and I'm over £300 in profit.

Best value I can see today is Trabzonspor at 21/20. Their opponents have lost their last 4 home games scoring 1 goal, while Trabzon's away form has been solid.

anyone out there find any manager specials? wanna know what the odds are looking like for pellegrini to leave pretty soon. when they lose to barca on wednesday they will be out of all 3 cups and miles off in the league whilst playing crap nearly every week. surely won't see the season out? 

might have him as next to be sacked but poyet is surely going some time this week. 16/1 on pellegrini beating him to it is a bit tempting though. 

I think its because we have the 'easier run in.' I think we will finish above QPR, can't see them winning again this year.

yeah and cos we've got a lot of games at home, but the worst home record in the league and an awful record vs bottom half teams. and we're giving qpr a three point head start. 

we might finish above them tbf, if i had loads of spare money i'd back both like you said, seems a no brainer. 

anyone out there find any manager specials? wanna know what the odds are looking like for pellegrini to leave pretty soon. when they lose to barca on wednesday they will be out of all 3 cups and miles off in the league whilst playing crap nearly every week. surely won't see the season out? 

might have him as next to be sacked but poyet is surely going some time this week. 16/1 on pellegrini beating him to it is a bit tempting though. 

Pellegrini now 8/1 next manager sacked with BetVictor after Poyet being given the elbow 

Edit : now 6/1

Edited by separator

Pellegrini now 8/1 next manager sacked with BetVictor after Poyet being given the elbow

Edit : now 6/1

nice getting on that, glad they sorted poyet out early doors so I can have a bang on that market.