Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had £1.50 on Real Sociedad at half time, they were 3/1 away at Getafe. They hadn't won away all season but Getafe are pretty bad, they won 0-1 so that covers my other one tonight, £5 on Liverpool -1 lol how on earth is possible to be this unlucky with handicaps? Inside of the post in the 94th minute too.

Watford -1

Bristol City -1

Shrewsbury -1

Hearts -1

£5 returns £295

To score in both halves:

Charlton

Norwich

Watford

Bristol City

Shrewsbury

Rangers

Hearts

985/1

To win both halves:

Charlton

Bournemouth

Norwich

Watford

Bristol City

Shrewsbury

Hearts

£1 returns £28,943

You never know tonight...

haha how the hell are we 15/8 to finish bottom?! 

I've seen 2/1.

Considering lumping on (Like, probably the biggest bet i've ever made) but whilst I normally bet against Leicester as a 'win-win' situation (If they win i've lost money but i'm happy, if they lose i'm pissed off but i've won money from it), this is abit different, I don't care what anyone says, we're down, so whether we finish bottom or 3rd bottom doesn't really made 1 iota of difference to me, so if I bet on it and we finished 19th i'd be seriously wounded as we're down and i've lost alot of money, I think we will finish bottom, but do I have the bollocks to go big on the bet...

I've seen we're only 1/4 to go down, whist it's odds on that massive value imo, if only I had a few grand to lump on that.

Edited by Matt