Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I've seen 2/1.

Considering lumping on (Like, probably the biggest bet i've ever made) but whilst I normally bet against Leicester as a 'win-win' situation (If they win i've lost money but i'm happy, if they lose i'm pissed off but i've won money from it), this is abit different, I don't care what anyone says, we're down, so whether we finish bottom or 3rd bottom doesn't really made 1 iota of difference to me, so if I bet on it and we finished 19th i'd be seriously wounded as we're down and i've lost alot of money, I think we will finish bottom, but do I have the bollocks to go big on the bet...

I've seen we're only 1/4 to go down, whist it's odds on that massive value imo, if only I had a few grand to lump on that.

the only thing bothering me is i think we'll beat qpr, so if you give us 3 points there you're then saying it's basically who can pick up the most points out of us two in the meantime, and they're as bad as us and have tougher fixtures. 

You think that's ludicrous? Try Barnsley being 12/5 at Leyton Orient lol

That's absolutely absurd. Tenner's gone on them and Atletico.

yeah orient are pathetic aren't they? aren't barnsley a bit hit and miss though? watford are joint top and in superb form, have won 7 of their last 9. wigan are 6 points off safety and i think i'm right in saying haven't won at home since august? 11/8 is huge for those two situations, surely. hoping watford and norwich will defy logic and actually stick to the championship table and form book at large prices tonight. 

edit - in fact just seen barnsley's form after you said this. wtf. 6 wins in a row. seems a large price.

Edited by ScouseFox

the only thing bothering me is i think we'll beat qpr, so if you give us 3 points there you're then saying it's basically who can pick up the most points out of us two in the meantime, and they're as bad as us and have tougher fixtures.

Exactly the same issue and doubt's as me.

Guest Col city fan

On Saturday, My mate ( the pro gambler) put 2 grand on City to finish the highest of the promoted teams at the end of the season. Then Burnley went and beat Man City..to say he weren't too pleased in the boozer is an understatement.

Edited by Col city fan

on barnsley (+1), btts cardiff/bournemouth & bristol city (-1) @ just over 11/2. 

and norwich/watford with a winning horse @ 10/1. 

and atletico/eastleigh with two winning horses @ 15/1.

fingers crossed. 

You're a bloody fool if you lump on us to finish bottom.

QPR have a much tougher fixture list that includes playing us at the KP and are only 3 points better off with a worse goal difference.

There's a reason those odds are as 'long' as they are.

QPR have a much tougher fixture list that includes playing us at the KP and are only 3 points better off with a worse goal difference.

we have the worst home record in the league lol

Have you seen our home form? We can't ****ing beat anyone lol

on barnsley (+1), btts cardiff/bournemouth & bristol city (-1) @ just over 11/2. 

and norwich/watford with a winning horse @ 10/1. 

and atletico/eastleigh with two winning horses @ 15/1.

fingers crossed. 

top one's a winner, second and third were just a goal away on either. could've had it off completely tonight, had arsenal/atleti both 2-0 as well, v close to loads but up for the night.