Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

can anyone explain the 1.7 (7/10) on chile to beat iran? chile got a load of players out or something? surely should be closer to 1/2 or less for a team that were very unlucky not to make the world cup semis about 6 months ago, playing iran?! 

i'm on them @ 1/2 in an acca with scotland (won), sweden @ 2/5 (vs moldova) & croatia @ 2/5 (vs norway). pays like 4/1 altogether, thought they'd all win comfortably but the scots had me going a bit last night. 

Edited by ScouseFox

can anyone explain the 1.7 (7/10) on chile to beat iran? chile got a load of players out or something? surely should be closer to 1/2 or less for a team that were very unlucky not to make the world cup semis about 6 months ago, playing iran?! 

i'm on them @ 1/2 in an acca with scotland (won), sweden @ 2/5 (vs moldova) & croatia @ 2/5 (vs norway). pays like 4/1 altogether, thought they'd all win comfortably but the scots had me going a bit last night. 

they've got Brazil in a few days time so I guess bookies are seeing that as a more important match (which it is, albeit still a friendly) so Chile might rest a few key players.

Just seen Brazil vs Chile is at Arsenal. Tempted to go if there's tickets left.

Guest Col city fan

they've got Brazil in a few days time so I guess bookies are seeing that as a more important match (which it is, albeit still a friendly) so Chile might rest a few key players.

Just seen Brazil vs Chile is at Arsenal. Tempted to go if there's tickets left.

Well done Stan, you've done your homework there. Chile v Brazil may well be seen as the bigger game, by the Chileans.

I still think though that 7/10 seems good odds?

yeah perhaps, still would've thought they'd be shorter than they are. i guess iran aren't mugs like some of these international sides and friendlies can throw up a surprise or two. 

just seen the line ups, no sanchez, vidal, isla or medel for chile, so a pretty underwhelming team. will leave out a single based on that and hope they can do enough to keep my acca alive. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Nice, I got 7/4 on England, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and Austria. I think I prefer the look of yours.

should both come in but i'm pretty sure we all say that every week! 

usual international set of fixtures really, there's usually one 1/4 shot that draws 1-1 or something daft at home to albania or something so let's hope for no shocks and easy wins all round. 

will also be on harry kane in some form (no homo). 

should both come in but i'm pretty sure we all say that every week! 

usual international set of fixtures really, there's usually one 1/4 shot that draws 1-1 or something daft at home to albania or something so let's hope for no shocks and easy wins all round. 

will also be on harry kane in some form (no homo). 

Yeah I reckon i'm going to get balls deep in some Harry Kane action tonight (homo).

Lietchenstein grabbing a 1-0 win at home to Austria would not come as a massive surprise to me.

After Chile broke my heart last night I'm not super confident.

Also got on Bradford, Bristol City and Peterborough at 6/1 as an enhanced treble on totesport.

Yeah I reckon i'm going to get balls deep in some Harry Kane action tonight (homo).

Lietchenstein grabbing a 1-0 win at home to Austria would not come as a massive surprise to me.

After Chile broke my heart last night I'm not super confident.

Also got on Bradford, Bristol City and Peterborough at 6/1 as an enhanced treble on totesport.

just seen Kane anytime is just over 5/4 on betfair exchanges atm. cannot leave that alone. 

yeah chile were crap and ruined my week's acca. i'll have a poke around the lower leagues tomorrow depending on how tonight goes.