Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeah that's why I said "so you can relax"

oh yeah i guess it was lol what a spanner 

can we all just go home now cos man's on 4-0 and kane anytime and i think i've got everything else winning atm so yeah nice one call it a day 

Edited by ScouseFox

That's in, can't believe that price just buying money.

Would love a David Silva goal for Spain, had Rooney Ibra, Seferovic and Silva in any time goalscorer acca £4 for about £50.

I had that minus Ibra. Doesn't look likely right now :(

also a fun lucky 15 of correct scores;

england 4-0 @ 13/2

spain 2-0 @ 5/1

switzerland 3-0 @ 6/1

montenegro 1-1 @ 5/1

returns something stupid off like 15p stakes. 

Santi Cazorla just had a shot tipped round the post. Hopefully they bag a second because there's still a half to go in the Montenegro game...

lol That makes it sound like it's my bet.

Edited by Fez of Mahrez

yeah nice 4-0 thanks guys. 

Santi Cazorla just had a shot tipped round the post. Hopefully they bag a second because there's still a half to go in the Montenegro game...

lol That makes it sound like it's my bet.

lmao completely forgot about that bet. 6/1 and 13/2 winners in a lucky is tidy anyway, woulda been nuts if spain won 2-0, or if that other game ends 1-1 or gets voided.

yeah this has been my best single day for probs like a year. about a hundred and something up on the horses this afternoon then numerous multiples/handicaps came in tonight, got the 4-0, had rooney first goal, had kane/4-0 which will turn into just 4-0, got on kane anytime @ 2/1 when he was stripped and ready to come on, got another tenfold acca that's six down with 4 heavy odds on shots to go tomorrow 

wow typing all that was hard work been a productive day

yeah this has been my best single day for probs like a year. about a hundred and something up on the horses this afternoon then numerous multiples/handicaps came in tonight, got the 4-0, had rooney first goal, had kane/4-0 which will turn into just 4-0, got on kane anytime @ 2/1 when he was stripped and ready to come on, got another tenfold acca that's six down with 4 heavy odds on shots to go tomorrow 

wow typing all that was hard work been a productive day

Imagine what it's like for us with our capital letters and punctuation. This stuff doesn't write itself.

[Good betting.]

Well that was shite Sweden and Spain

Pal everyone won tonight backing short odd faves even if they were like 5 folds. You were literally the only one who did a lamby, with your recent win you could've made some decent bank today.

Edited by Unabomber