Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

-2 tho dan  :D

I'm going to look into more of those Novakovic-like calls. That seemed stupidly easy.

I'm not too annoyed about Isco as he was a bit of a mad shout anyway, but 8/13 on a player who was almost certainly going to score was too hard to turn down.

Looking at tomorrows...

Edin Dzeko 1/2 to score away at Andorra.

Vedad Ibisevic 4/6 to score away at Andorra.

Both tempting.

With the Russia match getting abandoned, does that **** my bet up?

It'll be void.

Peterborough

Sheff U

Grimsby

Rochdale

7/1

Think this looks pretty solid for tomorrow, not decided on my stake yet.

Rochdlae lost 3 key players to injury midweek, hence why they caved into Oldham. Not sure if theyre still out but might be worth checking out.

With the Russia match getting abandoned, does that **** my bet up?

Hadn't realised it'd been abandoned, I presumed Russia drew or lost as my bet showed up as lost, I had England to win both halfs, Sweden, Spain and Russia, they all had Won next to them except Russia which had lost next to them.

It'll be void.

Well they havn't paid me out.

If William Hill **** me over with this one i'm done with them.

So it appears not only red cards are becoming an occupational hazard but games being abandoned are.

Except this time they seem to be doing the opposite of last time - So one of them has to be right yeah? Or are they making the rules up as they go along?

Last Sunday I had a team draw no bet, they were winning but the game got abandoned after about 70 minutes, I got my money back as refunded, despite the result standing and getting paid out twice and the money took off me twice.

This time the team I had were drawing but the game got abandoned after about 70 minutes, they havn't paid me out, they havn't even took the bet down to a treble or refunded my stake and my bet is appearing as lost.

So they take no notice of the result of one of those matches but are on another one. Now ok if there rules say it wasn't a winner in the first one who am I to argue, but lets have some consistancy here....Wankers.

William Hills response;

Thank you for waiting. Upon checking here. That match has been abandoned. Basically we need to wait if the match will resume or not. If the match will resume your bet will stand. However if the match will not resume after 2 days your bet will be voided.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Matt

All abandoned matches stand for 24 hours in case they restart, if they don't they're settled on official competition say so. So your bet is still "on" until tonight, then it will be void. Unless for some crazy reason they kik off again this afternoon.

Hadn't realised it'd been abandoned, I presumed Russia drew or lost as my bet showed up as lost, I had England to win both halfs, Sweden, Spain and Russia, they all had Won next to them except Russia which had lost next to them.

Well they havn't paid me out.

If William Hill **** me over with this one i'm done with them.

So it appears not only red cards are becoming an occupational hazard but games being abandoned are.

Except this time they seem to be doing the opposite of last time - So one of them has to be right yeah? Or are they making the rules up as they go along?

Last Sunday I had a team draw no bet, they were winning but the game got abandoned after about 70 minutes, I got my money back as refunded, despite the result standing and getting paid out twice and the money took off me twice.

This time the team I had were drawing but the game got abandoned after about 70 minutes, they havn't paid me out, they havn't even took the bet down to a treble or refunded my stake and my bet is appearing as lost.

So they take no notice of the result of one of those matches but are on another one. Now ok if there rules say it wasn't a winner in the first one who am I to argue, but lets have some consistancy here....Wankers.

William Hills response;

:rolleyes:

Take this up with ibas

Had Tamarzuk @ 6/4 and Brown Panther @ 4/1 winning so far at meydan, both in loadsa multiples today so good start. Brown Panther was immense.

I was on Black Panther.

Got a Sir Fever (1.55 @ Meydan) and Lea (5.00 @ Meydan) double aswell.

Along with a Lucky 15 and a few singles. Also saw Bale anytime boosted to 5/2 so had some of that.

Croatia

Chesterfield

Sheff Utd

Dover

Hearts

£4 returns £33.15

Overs

Czech Republic vs Latvia

Belgium vs Cyprus

Leyton Orient vs Port Vale

Peterborough vs Coventry

£3 returns £28.87

Tony Cottee doing this game on SSN and he's falling asleep lol. No shots on target at all in the first half.

Tony Cottee doing this game on SSN and he's falling asleep lol. No shots on target at all in the first half.

lol I had that as a BTTS in a 4 fold, typical.

on other bets, chucked £57 of last nights winning on Iceland returns £111 and stuck £30 on Wycombe and Shrewsbury £30 returns £138